𝟎𝟐𝟐

— ☾—

— ☾—

022 - HELL
지옥

SOOKJA CRIED OUT again when she saw the life bleed out of jungkook's eyes in the form of his weak crystalline tears that trailed down his cheeks. his blood composing the guilty, crimson gloves on her hands as her hands continued to tear through his skin as if it were nothing but paper.

she couldn't control herself anymore. yet, she still spectated the demon controlling her through her own eyes that continued to overflow with her own tears.

by now, she had lost count of how many times she had cried out in attempt to make the demon stop, even if it was just for a moment or two; unable to comprehend how she had found herself in her bedroom with him. straddling his body as the sheets beneath them only became more corrupted with the vermillion pigment of his blood.

"n-no! stop! pl-please stop!" no matter how much she pleaded for mercy for the boy, the monster only forced her hands to push him further towards the edge of his life. threatening to let him fall into the frozen embrace of death.

her flood of tears were only in vain as they crept into his open wounds and made jungkook wail with pain even when his body failed to even attempt to liberate himself from her grip.

he was clearly planning to go down without a fight.

and that's when sookja realised.

"you're not jungkook." she spoke out, her voice left breathless as she managed to push herself away from his frame. yet, he continued to follow her. "of course i'm jungkook. don't you want to hurt me anymore? huh? don't you want to continue ripping me apart?" the growl that came from his lips only confirmed he wasn't her jungkook. "don't you want to kill me? don't you want to kill me like you kill everyone around you?!" it continued to taunt as she squirmed underneath its touch.

"go away!" she screamed.

"this isn't real!"

she closed her eyes; hoping that it would provide some sort of freedom from this nightmare. not expecting the harsh touch of the cloned jungkook to stray from her skin. the warm touch of the blood stained sheets had dissolved entirely, only leaving behind a cold wet sensation tracing her body entirely.

opening her eyes once again to find herself deserted in a void. a shallow pool of obsidian pigmented water surrounded her, finding no edge of the water in sight. "hello?" she called out. the echo of her voice fleeing her just as everything else had; the fragments of her call still rippling through the never-ending world minutes later. only taunting her of how there was no way to escape. "is there anyone here?" sookja cried out once again.