𝟎𝟐𝟎

— ☾—

— ☾—

020 - POSSESSED
소유

TAEHYUNG WAS ALREADY anxious; unsure of where exactly he was being led to by the dimly candle-lit path within the hidden rooms and hallways of the church. the metallic shimmers of golden, religious relics were his only guide to the ageing confession booth now that twilight had left spring powerless in its own domain. "where are you?" he called out, only to be mocked by the fragile echoes of his own voice.

he ventured further into the weak shadows that only made the church seem like a home to demons instead of angels. "are you even here?" taehyung suspired; patience seeming to run thinner and thinner with every step he took only for the older to not roam in his sight. "look if you don't show your face soon, i'm going to leave you here."

"i'm right here, tae."

the boy looked around him until his eyes eventually found themselves landing on the familiar figure that was left to bathe in the last dwindling lights of the fleeing sunset. yet, the golden light only left his silhouette to be drenched in an intense ebony. sighing softly as taehyung slowly made his way towards him; pale hands, which had been left frozen by the outside winds, slipped into his jacket's pockets. "so... what exactly did you want to talk about, jimin?" he puzzled at the blonde who still hadn't turned to face him.

"i wanted to say that i'm sorry about everything...i-i should have been honest with you from the beginning and not have played around with you like that. i just hope that maybe we could still be friends... like before this all happened." jimin atoned, voice as soft and mellow as it had always been when it had lingered in whispers in his own ears, and yet, taehyung was suspicious.

unable to comprehend how jimin's behaviour had been rehabilitated to this almost polar form. jimin was never one to apologise this transparently. never one to admit his own wrongs. never one to be so honest.

it felt like it wasn't even him.

"do you really mean that or are you just saying it to try and get me in your pants again?" taehyung scoffed. the younger of the pair not believing that a corruptionless motivation fuelled the older's words for one moment. "i guess you are smarter than you let on, huh?" chuckled the shadow-painted boy.

"then if you didn't bring me here to try and get me to fuck you again... why did you bring me here, out of all places?" taehyung didn't understand what fragment of his inquiry could be found so amusing to jimin as he chuckled.

finally turning to face the other, only unveiling the reason as to why he hadn't faced him before.

his skin had been abandoned by any lively blushing pigment that indicated a beating heart in his chest. heliotrope pigments crowding around the now visible fracturing wounds scarring his frame; a soft but definite pigment of jade filling his cheeks like a blush, yet, taehyung knew it only ornamented his slow decay. taehyung realising how the other had already been gifted with the kiss of the grime reaper.