𝟎𝟎𝟕

— ☾—

— ☾—

007 - DEMON
악마

THE WORLD AROUND him burned into vermillion ash that dyed everything in sight. feeling lost now that he was left to solemnly roam the corridors in search of some sort of sanctuary.

sookja wasn't there.

taehyung wasn't there.

yoongi wasn't there.

there was no one left to help him.

something foreign had been unleashed inside of him. constant waves of agony that ruptured through his muscles, even digging into his bones, were chaperoned the violent thoughts that infected his mind.

any voices of concern that surrounded him were censored as he limped hastily to the bathrooms. a lack of interest in how sanitary the puddled floor was as he slammed the door to a locked state.

forgetting the scene he had left in seokjin's classroom just a few minutes ago when he had abandoned the lesson without another word.

leaving a trail that the teacher easily followed.

"jungkook." he sighed, believing that this would be the usual chore of extinguishing the teenage angst inside of the younger boy. unknowingly cursed now that he entered the bathroom; his presence clearing away any of the loitering students as he knocked against the heavily vandalised door. "come on, jeon. open the door before i have to open the door."

the door curtained what was really unravelling beyond the scene. words left paralysed on his tongue as all that could be projected from his lips were broken cries of pain. the symphony of agony easily dissolving the scolding expression on seokjin's face, substituting it for one filled with concern.

"jungkook, what's going on in there? are you ill?" the teacher asked, only finding his replies in the younger's muffled cries. hesitation absent from his actions as his shoulder collided with the door, over and over again until the lock eventually gave in.

the door opening to finally reveal him.

perspiration-freckled skin accompanied disheveled raven hair and most importantly, his ruby eyes.

silence slithered between them as the older stumbled back in what could only really be described as astonishment married with shock. the only thing that dared to fracture the blade of tranquility between them was the barbaric snap that resonated from jungkook's body.