🍬❤️💚Fight💜💛🍦

(Pairing(s): KomaHina [Nagito Komaeda {little} x Hajime Hinata {cg}] and Soudam [Kazuichi Souda {cg} x Gundham Tanaka {little}])

(This one was also requested by Kiibo_The_SHSL_Robot!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything started off as a normal, calm day on Jabberwock Island. Everyone was doing their own thing, some people were having fun together, but it was mostly just a period of relaxation while everyone enjoyed the class trip.

However, that was a lot easier said than done when Nagito started getting curious. That's not to say that the male was a bad person-- he wasn't a bad person at all, actually. He just... didn't tend to know when to stop. And, sometimes, that could end up hurting him more than anyone or anything else.

Gundham was simply sitting on the beach as he quietly built up a sandcastle for his beloved Dark Devas of Destruction-- all four of which were attempting to help him to build the sandcastle-- at the time that Nagito came over. "Hey, Gundham," the white-haired male smiled at the demon lord, "What are you doing?"

"Why should it bother you, mortal?" Tanaka shot back with a slight glare as he peered at the other. He really wasn't in the mood for it today; Saionji had attempted to get his Devas to help her squish ants-- but, of course, they refused. Even so, Gundham just didn't want to deal with Nagito's hypocrisy and confusing statements at the moment.

"Aww, c'mon! I'm only asking," the lucky student chimed out, keeping his usual, cheerful attitude.

"Go away, Komaeda," Gundham sighed, honestly just wishing that Nagito would leave. Unfortunately, his wish didn't come true.

"Well, that's not exactly nice, Gundham."

"... Nagito, leave."

"But I'm only--"

"I said leave," the animal-loving male insisted as he stood, facing the other.

"... Well, lookie here. Is one of the supposed Symbols Of Hope beginning to actually lose hope? Isn't hope exactly what you should stand for?" Nagito shot back, keeping his voice fairly calm somehow.

"Do not taunt me!" Gundham shouted as both his glare and mood darkened.

"But you should continue to fight for hope, Gundham! After all, you're a Symbol Of Hope for a reason; why waste it on worthless trash like me?!" Komaeda insisted, beginning to feel himself slip as Tanaka became louder. What he didn't know, however, was that his own actions were causing the breeder to slip, as well.

"H-Hush!" Tanaka stuttered out, doing his best to conceal his littlespace from view. However, with Nagito annoying you while you're trying not to slip, that's a whole lot easier said than done.

"Just believe me; you shouldn't waste your skilled abilities on me!" the lucky male insisted, though he'd begun to slip-- as was evident in his speech. As soon as he said 'your', his r's and l's had begun to sound more like w's, though he pretended not to notice.

"Why won't you just be quiet?!" Gundham retorted, his voice climbing to a higher pitch as he pushed Nagito to the ground. He was seriously getting tired of Nagito's actions.

Nagito, however, had already managed to slip pretty far, and he didn't even attempt to stand back up once he was pushed to the ground. Instead, his pale, blue-green eyes quickly showed intimidation as he looked up at Tanaka, and it didn't take long for him to begin to tear up.

Just as Nagito was about to speak, another voice called out from afar. 

"Gundham! Nagito!"

It was Hinata-- and he was with Souda.

Both caregivers came running as soon as they saw Tanaka push Nagito to the ground, each male coming right over to their little.

Gundham held an arm as he covered the lower part of his face with his scarf. He'd begun tearing up himself as he refused to look at Kazuichi; he felt ashamed for even doing such a thing.

"Hey, bud; what happened?" Souda asked as he gently brushed away Gundham's tears. From the speech and pronunciations, the dom could tell that he wasn't too far into his littlespace.

"... I-I-I'm sorry, Daddy..." the little breeder mumbled with a quiet sniffle. Honestly, Tanaka only wanted Kazuichi to be proud of him, but he let his emotions get the better of him. Thankfully, Souda knew how his little could get, and he gave the other a soft smile.

"It's alright, kiddo. You didn't mean it, did you?" he asked calmly as Gundham shook his head. "Then don't be so hard on yourself, okay?" Tanaka simply answered this question with a nod, though he gave his caregiver a soft little smile of his own as he pulled his scarf down the slightest bit.

Hajime instantly rushed over to Nagito, kneeling down next to him as he pulled his little boy into a hug. Komaeda, of course, immediately returned the hug, quickly becoming soft-spoken. "... D-Daddy..." the white-haired little mumbled, his voice breaking in an instant.

"Shhhhhh... It's okay, baby boy. Daddy's here, okay? Daddy's got you..." Hinata said calmly, gently rubbing Nagito's back to help him calm down. He'd picked up on Nagito's verbal slip-ups, quickly calculating that he couldn't have been in a headspace older than 5.

Although Nagito had a pretty cryptic note to him when he was out of his littlespace, he was just a sensitive little sweetheart whenever he'd finally slip. Honestly, Hajime absolutely loved it, and he made a promise to himself that he'd protect the precious little, just as Kazuichi had done for Gundham.

The two caregivers paused for a moment before glancing at each other, though they were both quick to give a smile. It was never easy being a caregiver. Nobody had said it was. However, that didn't mean that nobody was wiling to do it-- especially Hinata and Souda. They'd do whatever they had to do to keep their littles safe; that was set in stone.