🍼💜Classification💜🍼

(Pairing: Oumota [Kaito Momota {cg} x Kokichi Ouma {little}]

(Classification AU, Non-Despair AU, Established relationship, Polyamory, mentioned use of diapers)

(Requested by BakugosPetHellhound! {I tried to fit your suggestion into a classification AU, so I hope this is okay!!})

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day.

Everyone knew what was going on; it was no surprise to anyone.

Today was Classification Day.

Everyone in their Mid-Year of high school was getting put into a certain category, depending on the results. There were 5 categories that a person could be put into.

First off, there was the Caregiver category. Of course, these were the people who best fit as a Caregiver to a Little.

Second, there was the Babysitter category. The people in this category were like helpers to Caregivers; if the Caregiver had to leave and another one couldn't help out at that time, a Babysitter would be the next best thing. They don't usually have a Little of their own, but are happy to help Caregivers whenever they can.

Third, there was the Switch category. This category fit people who could be both Littles and Caregivers, depending on the situation. Babysitters often aided people in this category. Switches were not only classified with an age range when they are little, but also with a percentage. This percentage shows how often they are or are not little.

Next, there were Neutrals. The people in the Neutral category weren't the best as caregivers nor as Babysitters, but they weren't Littles, either. Some of them helped out as much as they could, taking hints and tips from Babysitters and Caregivers while others simply did their own thing. Those who helped out sometimes were often reclassified as Babysitters.

Finally, there were the Littles. The people in this category were age regressors with a headspace that would be determined at the end of the test. The Littles need a Caregiver to be able to function at their best, whether they wanted to admit that they're a little or not.

Of course, some people were nervous; they didn't know what they'd be categorized as. Others were completely confident that they were going to be a Neutral, Caregiver, or Babysitter. Then there were others who tried to play it cool. One of them happened to be the notorious liar, Kokichi Ouma.

"I'm not sure what I'm gonna be classified as, honestly," a familiar, shy voice rang out from the group of Ultimates as they headed to their normal lunch table— Shuichi Saihara; the Ultimate Detective.

"Well, Gonta hope Gonta can at least help friends! Gonta hopes Gonta gets Babysitter," A new voice chimed out sweetly— Gonta Gokuhara; the Ultimate Entomologist. Kokichi gave a scoff as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, please," he sighed with an obvious note of boredom to his voice, "You wouldn't know right from wrong, Gonta."

"Hey," another voice piped up-- one that made Kokichi's heart pound faster than he thought it ever could as a certain male gently elbowed his arm with a cheeky grin, "Be nice, Kichi! I'm pretty sure most people here are a little nervous!" Kaito insisted with that dorky smile of his as he gave Kokichi a thumbs-up.

"I'm not nervous!" Kokichi shot back immediately— almost defensively, "If anything, I'm gonna be a Neutral!" Honestly, it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself of that more than he was trying to convince anyone else.

"Then maybe try calmin' your tits, dipshit!" The one and only Ultimate Inventor cackled from across the table, earning a light nudge from one of her girlfriends.