💔🍬💜Hidden💙Pain💜🍼💝

Pairing; Saioumota [Kaito Momota (cg) x Shuichi Saihara (little) x Kokichi Ouma (little)]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaito was playing in his bedroom with both of his baby boys— Shuichi, who was at a mindset around 3 years old, and Kokichi, who was only at a headspace of 8 months— before bedtime, when he noticed that the two seemed oddly quiet. Shuichi, of course, was often shy and silent to an extent, but he did tend to at least hum as he played with his stuffies or something similar. As for Kokichi— though he was in a nonverbal mindset— he'd almost always be babbling or making some sort of noise unless one of two things had happened; he was either asleep, or something was bugging him. Kokichi wasn't asleep.

After a long silence, Kaito finally spoke up. "Shushu, Kichi, are you two alright? Did something happen?" He asked his little ones.

Shuichi shook his head as Kokichi snuggled up closer to the astronaut. "Mm-mm," the elder-minded male replied quietly as he held Daisy, his favorite stuffed dog, close to his chest.

"What happened, baby?" He asked Shuichi, though he held Kokichi close. He knew the smaller of the two wouldn't be able to reply.

"Mnn.." Shuichi muttered for a moment. ".. 'S too much.." the little detective said softly.

"What's too much?" The tall male questioned as he brushed through Shuichi's hair.

".. Bad thoughts, Dada.." Saihara mumbled as he gently leaned into Kaito's touch.

Kaito's whole look became sympathetic, and he gave a soft sigh as he pulled his detective baby in close. "My poor baby.. is that what's going on with you, too, Koki?" He asked, looking to the tiny boy in his arms.

Said small male gave only a small whimper as he hid his face in the crook of the astronaut's neck. "His Mama came back," Shuichi clarified for him.

Kaito felt his eyes fling wide open at this remark. Kokichi's adoptive mom had gotten back in contact with him?! That was never good, and the three of them knew that without any shadow of a doubt.

Unfortunately, a certain ringtone buzzed out through the room, causing the smallest male to scream before sobbing out in fear as he clung to the astronaut. "Shit—!" Kaito exclaimed, noticing that Kokichi's phone had lit up, showing a message— er— a series of messages— from a certain selfish woman.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU???"

"WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING?"

"YOU'D BETTER RESPOND TO YOUR MOTHER YOUNG LADY OR YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY"

"KIRINO OUMA, WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!"

Those were only a few of the 20-something messages Kokichi had been sent. No wonder the poor baby was upset.. he was being chastised and misgendered and deadnamed by his own mother. The poor thing was probably feeling overly dysphoric, too.. Kaito felt so bad for his little boys.. Shuichi must have been roped into it, too, which got him so anxious. "Hey, hey.." Kaito quietly shushed his babies, since Shuichi was near tears, too. "It's alright. Daddy's gonna take care of it all, okay? As soon as he's done, he'll make you both a bottle, and we'll cuddle up for a nap." The tall man took a deep breath, responding to the angry woman in one foul swoop.

"Kirino Ouma no longer exists. Stop messaging this number."

The woman was promptly blocked as Kaito turned off the phone, setting it on the nightstand to charge. Carefully, he gathered his two crying boys into his arms, picking them up and carrying them into the kitchen. Shuichi calmed down fairly quickly, since he was only startled and anxious. Kokichi, on the other hand, was terrified. He was sobbing and refused to let go of Kaito. Thus, the astronaut worked his way around this problem.

"Alright; Shu, you sit tight, okay?" he instructed as he carefully set the mentally older baby on the counter, receiving a nod in return while he grabbed two bottles from the cabinet. One was purple— for Kokichi— and the other was blue— for Shuichi.

With Kokichi in his arms, Kaito began softly humming as he quickly made some angel milk for the little boys whom he loved so dearly. It was quick, easy, and the babies always loved it. Plus, it helped them fall asleep quicker, so he didn't see any downfalls. Kokichi was, of course, still very upset, but he was much calmer now than he was before. He was only whimpering rather than sobbing!

Making sure the measurements were right, Kaito added in some vanilla extract, sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon to the milk before stirring it all together. He'd made it almost the same way every time, give or take a little more or a little less cinnamon at times. Kaito filled both bottles with the angel milk, carefully setting them on the plate inside of the microwave. He set the machine's timer for three minutes before hitting start, deciding to continue humming while waiting for the microwave to finish everything up.

As soon as he heard the beep, Kaito opened the microwave and grabbed the bottles. He put their caps on for the time being before handing them to his little boys. He picked Shuichi back up, carrying the two little ones back to the bedroom for cuddles.

Once they arrived, the tall male pulled the covers over all of them, then taking the caps off the bottles, allowing Shuichi to have a sip of the warm, comforting drink while he fed Kokichi himself, since he was so tiny. Thankfully, both of his little guys were out like a light just before they'd finished their bottles, and Momota gave a soft smile as he sighed. He gazed lovingly at his little boys, gently brushing through their hair as they slept.

These were his sweet baby boys, and his alone. He'd be damned if he dared to let anyone hurt them under any circumstances. He was going to protect them with his life; that was a promise he wholly planned on keeping.