Thorquill- Im not in love

(A/N: gonna point out now that I don't know how it is inside Benatar or what songs are in the Zeno so please bear with me and pretend along with what I put here, thank you!)

'

In space 2 month after Endgame

Peter Quill was currently in his room, listening to music, he had a lot on his mind. The women, well flesh women, that was currently on the ship wasn't who she used to be. 

Well she was the same just in her old behavior. That girl is Gamora, daughter of the defeated titan Thanos, she was different now. After Endgame 2014 Gamora had tagged along with the Guardians along with Nebula. There was a bit of tension at first but now, technically, new Gamora got along with the others. It was kinda awkward with Peter at first but now they're just casual with each other, like 'Strangers' but not really-ish. Quill had eventually fallen out of the romantic feelings he felt for her. He felt it was best, they probably wouldn't have worked out anyways, especially with the whole she's technically different thing, there is plenty of life out in space. Though the 80s loving male felt he may never find true love again. Who needs it anyway? 

Peter was listening to Elvin Bishop's Fooled Around and Fell In Love. He knew it probably wasn't wise to listen to this song since it was the song him and Gamora first heard together. Quill has moved on though, yeah old memories come back, but if it's a song you really liked then why suddenly change that just because things didn't go well with someone?

The song had moved him. Have you ever felt such passion from a song for no reason? Well that's what's happening to Quill now. 

Cause I fooled around, I fooled around, I fooled around, I fooled around
I fooled around, I fooled around, and I fell in love
I fooled around, I fooled around, yes I did, I fooled around

Starlord suddenly jumped a little, he had felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned and saw it was Thor. He took his headphones off. 

"Sorry I had knocked but you didn't answer so I let myself in, i wanted to see if your alright" 

"Yeah, yeah i am. Thanks man" 

Thor wasn't convinced though, he thought maybe some hanging out time could cheer up the Lord of Stars. "I was gonna do some workouts, you know take away the rest of this blob I call a stomach" The God chuckled as Peter smiled a little, Thor did already lose most of the weight but some still remained (like the image above)

"Want to workout with me? Not that you need to since you look quite fit already" 

Quill couldn't help it nor understand why but he felt a blush creep up on his cheeks."Thanks, and well I don't see why not" 

As the two men left Quills room, Peter just kept thinking the same thing.

'What the hell?'

~

Been working so hard
I'm punching my card

Eight hours for what?
Oh, tell me what I got
I've got this feeling
That time's just holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling
Or else I'll tear up this town

Peter was dancing around to Footloose By Kenny Loggins in the front of the ship. Shifting around from the seats getting into one of his favorite songs. He had it blasted loud on some speakers.

"Now I gotta cut loose" Peter sang along, putting in some pumped feeling  "Footloose, kick off the Sunday shoes. Please, Louise!" He slides around some seats "pull me off of my knees. Jack, get back! come on before we crack. Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose"