Kurt x Luis (Kuis) - Mi Amor ❤️

Ladies and gentlemen I bring you a ship that probably no one but me and Tiny_BigManrthought about

Ladies and gentlemen I bring you a ship that probably no one but me and Tiny_BigManrthought about. I was like wouldn't they be cute? She agreed, and as time passes the love for this ship grew more and more. This ship exits and it is happening here and now!

It is cute.

It is adorable.

So deal with it!

~

"I don't think he likes me that way though..."

Kurt had just confessed to his friends of his feelings towards Luis. Dave and Scott were aware of Kurt's sexual orientation and we're accepting of him.

"What? Man of course he likes you. Your a nice guy"

Dave said reassuringly.

"You're telling us you haven't noticed the big hint he's been saying to you for a while?"

Scott asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I still don't think-"

"Shh here he comes!"

They all pretended to act normal, as if they weren't just talking about Luis.

Speak of the devil.

Luis made his way past the guys and to the front door "bye guys!" He smiled and then looked at Kurt and flirtatiously said.

"Bye Mi Amor~"

The door shut and Kurt had a confused look on his face.

"See"

Scott began as he dropped the book he was holding upside down. Since he had to pretend to 'act natural'.

"He does like you. Why else would he say that to you all the time?"

"I don't even know what it means"

Kurt said honestly.

Dave laughed.

"Dude it means My Love"

Kurt's eyes widened.

"What-no...he probably says that to a lot of people.."

Dave and Scott gave Kurt the 'Really' look.

Kurt smiled a little. Could he actually believe that Luis likes him back? Maybe...maybe he could.

"Should I tell him?"

"Not yet!"

Dave excitedly said as he then continued.

"Let him go to you man. You know what tomorrow is right?"

Kurt shrugged.

"Some American holiday?"