🍫Venom/Eddie- Halloween hero

It's 7pm, Halloween night and Eddie Brock was walking home from the store. While walking children in costumes came to view.

Eddie

"Yeah V?"

Why are there so many short humans in funny clothes around 

"Well that's because it's Halloween where kids and if adults want, dress up in costumes"

Why?

"For fun, kids go to houses and tell people Trick r Treat and said house owner gives them candy"

Candy? Like.... CHOCOLATE?

"Ah jeez...."
Eddie winced from how loud venom yelled.
"yes venom chocolate"

We must join Eddie

"Aha yeah no, not happening"

I want candy, we must

"No way, I don't think that's a good idea"

Please Eddie 

"Huh, you actually said please"
Eddie thought about it for a while.
"Alright but I'm choosing your costume"

No dice

Eddie sighed and headed towards a nearby store that was selling Costumes.

"Sorry sir but this is all we have"

I like this one

"It's perfect thank you"

Eddie paid for the costume, plus a bucket, and headed out towards a nearby alley.

"Can you form next to me? But like in the height of a kid" 

Let's find out

Venom formed into a short being but a strand of him was still connected to eddie.

"This-"
Eddie pointed at the strand. He was gonna mention that it might be a problem but got cut off by the symbiote.

"Won't it be dark anyway?" 

Eddie sighed.
"Yeah it will. Now put on your costume"

🍬

"My goodness! There's a spooky ghost at my door!"
A woman happily said, pretending to be scared.

"Trick r treat"
Venom said, trying his best to sound somewhat different.

"Here you go"
The women put three pieces of candy in the bucket.

Eddie smiled.
"What do we say?"

"Thank you"
The symbiote was smiling underneath the sheet.

They stopped by a lot of houses. Some saying venoms costume was 'scary', Some said it was sweet that a 'father' was taking his 'son' Trick r Treating. Of course they couldn't protest or else that would give them away.

The two eventually came across an awesomely decorated house. There were inflatable monsters, purple and green lights, and skeletons along with fake bodies around. When they got to the doorstep a man dressed as a pirate stepped out.

"Come to check out my haunted house? Survive it and you will get a big chocolate bar!" 
The guy said, sounding just like a pirate.

Venom looked up at Eddie.
"Can we?" 

"Sure, you exist in my life so there really isn't nothing else that could scare me"

"Heh good one"