Spideypool - We Belong Together 💘

Requested by SANDERSSIDESSHIPPER
Wattpad won't let me @ them and I have no idea why. I hope you like it.
Im still pretty sick but will publish other requests soon!
Song Fic of 'We Belong Together' by Mariah Carey.
~
Peter Parker headed towards the aisle where soon he will be a married man.

But not to the guy he loves.

No he was soon to be married to Johnny Storm. The guy was nice, caring and all those good things but Peter couldn't get that one guy out of his mind.

Wade Wilson.

There was a time Peter and Wade were together. Wade really cared for Peter but the younger didn't really show it back. Wade was a man of regeneration along with being a mercenary. Peter didn't like that Wade would kill but Wade would still take whatever time he had and do what he can to make Peter happy.

One day Peter called quits on their relationship. Wade was very devastated. Peter on the other hand regretted what he had done. He realized all too late that he really did love Wade, and he still does. Though eventually someone else took interest in him and he just accepted without thinking twice about it.

Peter missed having someone that actually cares for him. Who's willing to sit down and listen to all his problems. He felt really stupid for letting such a nice guy go. Even if he was a merc he was overall amazing. But no this is one of those 'Don't know what you have until it's gone' things. 

It was all his fault, he broke off something good that he didn't even realize was good. Now he's walking down the aisle to the wrong man and Valentine's no less. This was supposed to be the day of True Love. Peter just felt something crush inside him, like all his happiness and hope just died. He had to face the music of the mistakes he's done to himself.

Rose petals were thrown as Peter neared Johnny. Soon standing before him, holding each other's hands. As soon as Reed was saying the words every priest guy says at weddings a man came up the steps.

He wore a suit and blue Crocs. His complexion wasn't that um.... preferred but anyone who's anyone knew who that guy was. This man stood at distance from the wedding, feeling his heart sink when he saw who one of the men was. He couldn't let Peter get married at least not to someone else.

Reed was very close to the words that lead to 'i do' at weddings. When Peter turned his head, looking away from the man he was supposed to wed. There he saw the man that holds his heart. Wade Wilson was here, he was actually here.

Wade gave Peter that charming smile he loves so dearly. Johnny looked at Peter feeling sadness take over and some heartbreak. The flaming torch knew that look Peter was giving Wade. Peter looked at Johnny and knew he couldn't go through with this and immediately ran through the aisle.

The guests all stood up, alarmed and concerned that the groom was leaving. When Peter was near Wade he threw away the bouquet and accepted Wade's open arms. They quickly hurried out, not having a care at all about the others. It was just them now and their love. 

Johnny watched as Peter left with another man. Ben having put a hand on his shoulder as a sign of 'i'm sorry' at what had just happened.

Peter felt happy, real happiness and it's all because of Wade. They held hands as they ran down stairs and paths. Not daring to look back they keep going ahead for their future together awaits. 

They neared the, most likely stolen, car and hopped in. Finally they can show each other how much they truly love each other.

A broken heart had been repaired. Really that's all that matters in this day of love, that you have the one you really want by your side.

Peter kissed Wade happily and passionately as Wade drove them off.

DP: May the love be with you ya little assholes!
Me: Wade...
DP: I mean little lovelies! And may the author feel better and hopefully write more of me and my baby boy!