IronStrange - Win the Wizards heart 💗

Requested by JiaWen495 and also for its_joselyn who wanted more IronStrange. :3

~

"Look it's either you get lost or we kick your ass!"

Tony yells as he readies his repulsors.

kaecilius laughs.

"There is nothing you can do. Your weapons and strength are useless against me!"

It was true. Natasha had been knocked down, Captain and hulk were sent flying off a few feet away. What they have can't get them a hit against sorcery.

"Maybe they can't-"

kaecilius looks ahead and furrows his eyebrows.

"-But I can"

That voice belonged to none other than Stephen Strange. He's the sorcerer supreme and master of the mystic arts. Though most, like the avengers don't know who he is.

"Kaecilius end your chaos at once!"

"Never! You cannot stop-"

As Stephen was battling off kaecilius with the power of magic. Tony Stark couldn't help but stare in wonder at this man.

Coincidentally a car got hit and a song played from it's radio.

At last..My love has come along....my lonely days..are over.

Tony watched, admiring this guy who seemed to have come out of nowhere to defeat this villain. As this uniquely sculpture faced man used his axe on these creatures the one called kaecilius was called upon.

And life is like a song.... At last the skies above are blue... My heart was wrapped up in clover...

Although there was some weird liquid, probably the creature's blood, splashed on his face. Tony still thought this man was attractive and majestic.

"Tony?"

The mechanic was memorized and lost in the grace and beauty of this man. Yet he didn't even know his name.

"Tony!"

The brunette knew this man was the one. The person he's been looking for all his life. He just had to make this guy his.

"TONY"

Tony snapped out of his thoughts and turned to face Steve.

"The creatures, that magical guy or whatever had been defeated. I'm glad this guy came to help"

Tony didn't even realize the fight was over. Stephen had already gotten rid of the villain and his creatures along with the mess that was caused by them.

Stephen went up to the avengers.

"He shouldn't bother any life on Earth anymore"

Steve nodded.

"We appreciate the help Mr...?"

"Doctor. Doctor Stephen Strange or just Doctor Strange"

'Stephen....such an amazing name'

"Thank you Doctor Strange"

"It was no problem Captain. I keep a watchlist of individuals and beings from the world, that may be a threat to this world"

"I'm glad we have you for those kinds of threats"

Strange nodded and turned to make his leave as did the avengers but Tony-