The Woman In Blue

This is for Tiny_BigMan she loves the Ironstrange(Genderbent Stephen) ship, hope you like it :)

It'll be based of the movie The Woman in Red. But differently cause this is a happy, sweet and love filled along with fluff book. Because basically in the movie a married man falls for another woman but realizes in the end that he has a fantastic wife and shouldn't cheat.

Prompt: Tony Stark has recently divorced Pepper Potts and when it comes time to look for a model to help promote Stark Industries, he couldn't help but fall for the woman that was hired. Also, instead of a company of weapons, Tony just does any technology related method to make things easier for people when it comes anything necessary for the average human being.

I will be publishing requests tomorrow! :)

/ / / / / / / / /

Another day, another headache. Tony thought as he drove back to Stark Industries after having gotten some coffee. The days just seemed to be more dreadful as time went on. Especially now that he's a recently divorced man. Which also means that Tony Stark is now back on the market but he doesn't want to be someone's sample, no he wants to be taken and kept. 

The mechanic sighed as he stepped out of his car, locking it and once turning around. He didn't want to tear away from the sight he sees before him. A stunning woman in a blue dress, gosh was she a sight to see.

( The dress ⤵️ )

The blue dress complimented her body perfectly, her hair flowed beautifully within the wind while also picking up her dress a bit

The blue dress complimented her body perfectly, her hair flowed beautifully within the wind while also picking up her dress a bit. The woman mumbled about how stupid the wind was being and tried keeping her dress down. Stark smiled and turned back around to close his car's side mirrors. When turning again so he could head to the building, the woman was still there. She was smiling brightly and letting out the most beautiful sounding giggles Tony's ever heard. Her legs and some of her thighs were shown since her dress was a slut cut one. The woman ended what she thought was her private fun and started walking...inside Stark Industries. 

The philanthropist shook his head, snapping out of the memorizing trance he was in and quickly followed her inside. He had to speak to her! Find out her name, date her, be with her. The brunette hadn't felt his heart beat this fast, not even when he was with Pepper. Tony just has to have this woman for himself! There's something about her, from her beautiful form to her sweet giggles. If he ever told this to anyone they might think he was nuts but he knew that he's definitely in love. 

"Hold the elevator!" Tony called out as soon as the woman stepped into the elevator. She made sure the doors didn't close and the mechanic hurried inside. When the doors closed he shot a smile her way. "Thank you so much," he said in between some pants. "Of course-" her smile dropped and her expression seemed shocked. "Oh my gosh.." she blushed and fixed her hair back then held her folder close.. "Y-You're Tony Stark". Right, he was well known. The mechanic almost forgot that, he smiled and extended his hand. "That's my name, don't wear it out. Nice to meet you" Tony knew this was a good chance to know this woman's name. She accepted his hand and as soon as it met Tony's it was like sparks were felt. Her hand was so soft and smooth compared to the mechanic's rough ones.