Mysterio × Gambit

"Mister Stark seriously I can handle-"

"I've dealt with Beck before and I am not letting you handle this alone"

Tony and Peter headed near the abandoned warehouse where they knew Quentin Beck was hiding out. He had been terrorizing the employees of banks. Scaring them with his illusions, stealing money and always manages to get away before Spider-Man can even try to apprehend him. With Peter being the age he is, the mechanic grew concerned about his safety and tagged along with him. Of course the teen had many protests but do people really listen? Nah.

"But can you and me really stop him?"

"Totally but I've called back up just in case" The older male pressed on his suit and the nano tech suit formed around his body.

Peter's eyes squinted as he looked at the building before them. "The rest of the avengers?" 

"Yeah no, even better and they should be here right now"

As if on cue the backup came and it was three of the members of the X-men. The man of pink kinetic energy, Gambit. A man who can scratch your car more worse than an ex girlfriend, Wolverine. And a speedster who could probably tie with Speedy Gonzalez in a race, Quicksilver. (Evan Peters)

"Stark" Logan greeted him plainly as he glared at the building. "This it?"

"Yup" Tony replied through his suit.

"And he's all about illusions right?" Peter maximoff said next to Parker out of the blue which startled the web thwiping hero.

"Then we'll send Remy in first" Wolverine suggested as he looked at Gambit, gesturing for the ex thief to go in.

Remy scoffed lowly and started to head inside, muttering. "Vieil homme paresseux…"

"Let us know if anything goes wrong!"

"ouais ouais" 

The mutant walked inside and the warehouse was dark, very quiet too. It was oddly suspicious to Gambit, where was this villian? He took out one of his playing cards and charged it up, his pink kinetic energy lighting his way. 

"Looking for me?" An echoing voice said.

Remy gasped and quickly threw his card, an explosion then happened. Laughter echoed around him. "Show yourself before i-!" 

Lights lit up slightly as fog was taking over the room. Gambit wasn't scared of course. He was ready to face whatever weirdly costumed villain dares to fight. Mysterio showed himself through the fog, nearing the mutant.

Beck flew around Gambit as the fog lifted from the inside of his helmet. "Oh you're not Parker" though the illusionist didn't sound disappointed.

"A man with a fishbowl on his head...Oh mon Dieu now I've seen it all" 

"It's not a fishbowl!" Beck hissed and landed in front of Remy. 

"Whatever you say tete de poisson" The mutant eyed Beck, his interest in the man was growing. He was good looking and funny to mess with. Of course he can't keep this going, Quentin has to be turned in. So Remy decided to do some hypnotic charm. "Now be a bon garçon and come with me so you can face the consequences for what you've done" his voice was gentle, smooth and charming.

Beck was looking into Gambit's eyes, seeming as if he was in a hypnotic trance. Mysterio then chuckled, causing the mutant to slightly widen his eyes. 

"That was really adorable but I'm not that weak minded to actually fall for that. It could've worked too, you have such interesting eyes.." Beck cupped Remy's cheek, a smirk plastered on his face. Gambit's eyes were black with red irises.

The mutant smiled slightly and looked into Beck's eyes as well. His heart was racing there was this certain feeling rising inside him, something he hasn't felt in so long. Quentin was feeling it too, both enjoying getting to the others head. Either in a flirtatious way or an annoying way.

"vous êtes tout à fait le charmeur.."

"I honestly don't know what you just said but I'll assume it was a compliment"

"It was beau" 

The two just kept gazing into each other's eyes, not thinking of the idea of kissing but wouldn't mind if it happened.

"Logan it's been almost twenty minutes!" The speedster exclaimed. He had been trying to tell Wolverine that maybe something's wrong and that Remy could be hurt.

"Nah I know him, he's probably still fighting him right now"

Quicksilver made a pouty face that will definitely get to Logan in about five….four….three…-

Logan stood up and readied his claws. "Let's go then"

There were many truck load containers. Gambit and Beck were at the back of the warehouse behind those loads.

Quentin tskd and took his hand away from the mutants who felt cold immediately without. "We've got company....so still gonna turn me?"

"No, besides something tells me you won't be locked up for long anyways"

Mysterio chuckled lightly. "This was fun...maybe we can do it again sometime?"

"I'd like that Monsieur" Remy smirked. 

They could hear footsteps approaching.

"Til we meet again" With that Beck was surrounded by fog and then disappeared.

"Farewell...chéri"

Quicksilver made it and ran around Gambit. "He's not here"

"Remy what happened?"Logan put his claws away.

"Did he attack you mister Gambit!?" The mask of Peter's eyes widened.

"I am fine Petit, those illusions of his were no joke. He managed to escape while I was distracted by a faux version of himself"

Tony's helmet scanned the place just in case Beck was still around. Nothing was detected so the villain had really gotten away. "There's still a chance of finding him and I'll do all I can in searching for him in the lab"

"I'll keep an eye out during my patrols"

"Well you know where to find us three if you need us" Logan started leaving along with the others.

Gambit looked back as he caught up with them. "Je m'assurerai que je te trouve d'abord.."