IronStrange - for the first time, again?

This is from a role-play by me and SpiderLoft. It's actually a pretty long role play, still ongoing so here's the gist of part of it that will make sense for this. It's a Stony and at some point Doctor Doom kidnaps Tony and when Steve goes to get him back he finds out that Victor made a clone of Tony, looks exactly like him and has his memories. Instead of fighting the clone they help him and get him away from Victor. When clone Tony was left in an spare bedroom- well that's what you're about to read. So here's some IronStrange for ya. Btw Tony's in a floral cocktail dress.

~

While clone Tony was walking around the room he was confined in, something very unexpected happened. A portal appeared right before his eyes and out stepped Strange, looking very annoyed. "See I told you Wong! It's not here! I should've known you'd throw my journal into the dark dimension with-" then he noticed Tony gaping at him. "Oh…..uh" he looked at Strange in shock. "Uh….hi?"

Stephen looked torn between pretending nothing happened and actually speaking to him. "Right… uh just pretend I'm not here, okay? Okay." He then wandered around, seemingly looking for something. "I should've known Wong did it to set me up…" he muttered to himself. 

"Set you up...?" Tony asked, confused. "Hard to pretend you're not here if you're still here and talking" Then the Sorcerer started to raise his hand and reach out to Tony, who stepped back. "What do you think you're doing?"

“Don’t make this harder than it needs to be,” Stephen murmured and reached behind Tony’s ear to pull a journal from behind it. “Wong, you’re dead to me,” he seemed to say to himself.

"Whoa.." Tony looked amazed actually. Seemed way better than that old quarter behind the ear trick. "How-" 

“Ah-ah,” Stephen chuckled as he pocketed the mysterious journal. “A magician never reveals his secrets.” He then made some odd gesture with his arms and the portal opened again, he was leaving.

"Do you have to go..?" Tony blurted out, quickly covering his mouth. Well it was too late to take it back anyways. 

Stephen paused on his exit and looked back at Tony with a rather amused expression. “What more is there to do, Stark?” A small smile played across his thin lips.

"Maybe show me what else you can do…" Tony had the look of happiness and wonder. Very intrigued with this magical man before him. In the memories he seemed to know him yet at the same time he doesn't. It was like they were meeting for the first time.

Stephen’s portal fizzed closed until it gave a little pop. He didn’t come any closer, but he turned to face Tony more directly, out of politeness of course, and to enjoy that look of wonderment on his face. “I don’t think you’d want that, Stark,” he said, and his expression hardened slightly. “You’re not the real one, are you?”

Tony's expression changed to a more dull sadish expression. "No I'm not...real ones married and happy...i-i was made by Victor.." he explained lowly.

Stephen realized he had struck a chord. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that,” he said quickly. “I just noticed your cosmic material was… forged.” He gave him an apologetic look. “That’s not making it any better, is it?”

Tony sighed sadly and just looked somewhere else. "I already know I'm fake….i-im just a 'Thing' not a real person .." he sniffles.

Stephen came closer to him, feeling that it was his fault Tony was sad. “No, you are a real person. I’ve seen someone similar to you before. Worked for Hydra, I think,” he looked at him thoughtfully and offered his hand. “You wanted to see a trick?”