18

Alex

"Alex, sir? Another?" Jerome, my butler, asked as I stretched my sore muscles out on the gorgeous white sand beach

"Alex, sir? Another?" Jerome, my butler, asked as I stretched my sore muscles out on the gorgeous white sand beach. The heat from the sun felt intoxicating against my sun kissed skin. Like a blanket of warmth.

"Yes please, Jer Jer, don't mind if I do." I replied. A sigh of satisfaction made its way past my lips as I gratefully took the drink from his hands. There was a slight breeze in the air that felt like pure heaven against this open button down shirt.

"Aren't you going to get that?" Jerome asked. His tone had changed to something slightly impatient. A sound that sounded strikingly familiar.

"Get what?" I mumbled back to him.

"That." He replied.

"What?" I asked again, this time slipping the shades further down the bridge of my nose to get a good look at Jerome. My eyes zeroed in on the man who was now blocking the sun from my view. Instead of being met with Jerome's hazel brown eyes, I was met with striking blue ones. Standing before me was none other than Christian fucking Ivanov.

"THAT!" He yelled this time.

My eyes snapped open.

Suddenly, I was no longer on the beach of Bora Bora Tahiti, but rather staring at the alarm clock on the shitty nightstand of my one bedroom apartment.

My head felt like someone had inserted a food mixer straight through to my brain, and turned that shit on high. My eyes could barely adjust to the light coming in through my window. I really needed to invest in some black out curtains.

There was a slight groan before an arm tightened it hold around my waist. The same raspy voice from my dream called out "if you don't shut that goddamn alarm clock off, Alex, I will throw both you and it out that fucking window."

That got me right the fuck up.

I fell out of bed so fast, I hit my head against the corner of my nightstand and body slammed myself onto the floor. It took me a few moments to regain my composure but as I sat up on my floor, my eyes landed on the man in my bed.

"W-W-What T-The- W-What- HolyFatherGodofSatanChristAlmighty." I stuttered out as I looked up to see Christian Ivanov staring back down.

His eyelids hung low, visibly displaying how tired he still looked. His hair was a gorgeous mess... and I mean gorgeous mess. It was tossed in every direction but he still somehow made it look incredibly good. I had to divert my gaze as I felt my cheeks heat up.