37

Christian

"Holy shit

"Holy shit." Alex whispered between pants. My eyes raked over his naked body as he struggled to gather his bearings. I climbed further onto the bed, leaving soft kisses all over his body as I made my way back to him.

"That was amazing." I whispered to him. His face was now just inches away from mine. His eyes were still closed, and so I took that opportunity to study him. Take him all in. He had the most perfect face. The longest eye lashes. The cutest smile dimples. My fingers reached out to trace the side of his cheek, and his eyes fluttered open.

"I want to reciprocate." He mumbled to me. Those eyes looked tired. They reminded me of the time, and how early we were going to need to wake up.

"For another day." I replied simply, as I placed a kiss on his lips, then his nose, then his forehead. "Let's go to bed."

He didn't protest as I pulled out the covers and tucked him in. I made sure to set about 10 alarms for the morning, because something told me Alex was going to be a bitch to wake up tomorrow. When I finally slid off my own pants and got into bed, he snuggled in by me.

His body was a little cold, but when I offered to get him a shirt, he refused.

"I'll just use you as a blanket." He mumbled to me before snuggling his head into the crevice of my neck. With every breath he took, I could feel it against my skin, and it sent shivers down my spine.

My whole body was still on fire from what we had done earlier. I wanted to see Alex climax like that until the day I died, It was beyond any expectation I could conjure up.

I wasn't sure what direction this was going to go, considering I'd never done much of anything with a man before... but I also wasn't opposed to the idea of it. No guy has ever captivated me quite like Alex.

Alex was bold. Sharp. Quick witted. Intelligent. He challenged me in almost every aspect of my life, and I liked that. I'd never felt something quite like this before...

...it felt like we were a team.

He was now my priority... And I couldnt help but wish that one day, I could become his too.

-

I laid awake for hours. I thought sleep would have found me quickly, but as creepy as it sounds, I watched Alex sleep instead.

His movement was always sporadic, like he was having a bad dream or something. It was the same way he slept when I had spent the night a few days ago. If it wasn't for my arm holding him against me securely, I probably would have experienced a slap to the face, or a kick in my abdomen. It made me wonder what it was he was dreaming about.

I had a running list of questions I wanted to ask Alex, but I wasn't sure how. I wanted to know about his upbringing, about his childhood, about his mother. I wanted to know why alcohol was his vice, and his escape. I wanted to know about the demons he kept buried so far inside of himself... but I wasn't sure how to ask.

Alex never asked for help. He never reached out, or vocalized his feelings. You almost couldn't tell he was struggling until he unraveled before your very eyes. I wanted him to understand that sometimes, it's okay to not be okay. That regardless of how hard you want to mask pain with a smile, there are still cracks in that façade.

I wanted him to know that I would and will never judge him. Whatever mistakes he may make would be just that, mistakes.

I wanted him to realize that, if all else fails, he would always have me.

I was pulled away from my thoughts by the sounds of my phone ringing. At first I thought it was the alarm, but when I checked the bedside clock, it read that it was only four in the morning. We had another 45 minutes or so before the first alarm. When I pulled the device off the table, the caller ID flashed. It was so bright, I had to readjust my eyes to read the name.

It was Brad.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked as I picked up. There was a bunch of muffled noises on the other end, that I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. "Brad?" I called into the phone again.

"Christian! Are you there?" He asked me.

Was this guy drunk or something?

"Yes, I'm here. What's up? Why are you calling me so early in the morning?"

"We've got a situation. I need you here as soon as possible. I got you on a flight that's at 6am-"

"What's going on?" I asked Brad, cutting him off. I could barely make out what he was saying to me, but he seemed frantic.

"Christian? Can you hear me? I need you here like yesterday."

"What's going on?" I repeatedly myself, as I sat up in bed. Alex stirred next to me, but didn't wake.

I'd never heard Brad sound this worried before. He was always the cool and collected one. I was the batshit crazy one. This didn't feel right.

"Get here as soon as possible, Christian... I think we've been hacked."

••

Sorry for the late chapter! Work was meh

Sorry for the late chapter! Work was meh... no time to write. Hope you enjoyed! It's getting juicyyyyy.