53

Authors note:
So I understand that the last chapter was a cliff hanger. Please understand that I write at the speed I can write. I understand that you all are eager to read the next chapter, but once again, I write at the speed I'm able to write at. Its either I give consistent updates, or I write longer chapters that will come at the most, once a week. I don't have time to edit longer chapters. I did have this queued up to be posted tonight, but I almost didn't post it because I feel less inclined to write when more people demand I do. Y'all want my books to stay free, yet demand chapters like this is my full time job. Please enjoy the chapters when I can get them up, and appreciate the time I carve out to write them.
As always, I'm grateful for the readers who support my writing, and love this story as much as I do.
Thank you.
xoxo

Warning: Explicit Content
Christian

Warning: Explicit ContentChristian

I tossed Alex back onto his bed. I tried to do it as gently as possible, but his moans and groans were driving me absolutely mental, and I was growing impatient. He had tried his best to get my shirt off when I was holding him, but the sweater was a little difficult to pull out from my waistline.

Once I set him down on the bed, I was able to slip off his shoes and my own, before tugging at my clothes. I felt his eyes on me once I undid the bottom of my pants. Before I could pull them down, Alex sat up at the edge of the bed, and pulled them down for me. Seeing him in the direct view of my crotch made my cock twitch. I couldn't even fathom how I'd feel in his mouth. His hands moved to touch my bulge, but instead, I bent down to slip his shirt off.

"Move further up the bed." I directed him. He shimmied up until his head was rested on one of his pillows. Our eyes were glued to each other and our body movements, the entire time. I couldn't not look at him.

My body slowly crawled onto the bed until I made it to his waist. I all but ripped those damn buttons off his khakis, and the pants were pulled down in one fluid motion. I felt his breathing hitched when my fingers grazed against his bulge. The briefs he had chosen to wear today, had the Nirvana smiley logo all over them. They looked like perfection against his skin.

I climbed further up to attach my lips to his again. His breathing was sporadic by now, as he tried to capture oxygen between my kisses. It felt amazing feeling him beneath me as I kissed him. I ground my crotch against his, and he broke our kiss to let out a load moan.

"Fuck, Christian!" He called out, as his hips buckled up. That made me grip the sheets of the bed tighter. I began this slow torturous process of grinding ourselves together. Alex's hands had since latched on to my back as his eyes shut tight. After a few more thrusts, I had to stop, otherwise I was definitely going to cum in my briefs.

"Alex." I whispered hoarsely into his ear. He shuddered hard against me. "Tell me what you want." My tongue slid out against the side of his neck, as I nibbled at the skin there.