InaIre x KnY

• Kamado Tanjirou reincarnated as Endou Mamoru. Chaos ensue.

Major canon divergence to an InaIre old fanfic called Forgetting You by Zcyler.

.

• Kamado Tanjirou, the pillar of Fire God and the big brother of Kamado Nezuko, died with red and smokes and blurred images covered his sight. The next thing he knew was black, then--

There was a strange decoration hanging on ceiling.

• He learned he was reincarnated as someone else. Far, far, far in the future.

• His name now is Endou Mamoru. The first born of Endou family--a modern family in modern world. No breath, no demon, no swordmanhip, metropolitan area. Boy, he might not like this.

• Good thing Tanjiro--ah, it's Endou now--was a fast learner. He easily adapted with modern world in relatively fast pace.

• Endou grew up as a peculiar child who had a great sense of leadership and some quirks a.k.a. love to make onigiri and sometimes stared absentmindedly at the sky.

• Long haired Endou. Ponytail Endou whose bangs slicked back messily and bandana dangled on neck.

• Start his football career in his 4th grade in primary school, simply to continue his late grandpa's legacy. He was a man lived in eras where legacy was everything, after all. Even though he had no interest with soccer, if it meant to connect his present with his grandfather's, he would do it.

• Still practicing his breath secretly on the woods. The swordmanhip era might have ended, but he wouldn't let the memories of Kamado Tanjiro went waste.

• Because of his kind and dependable personality, many people gave a hand to Endou to help his out. Also happened when he decided to make football club in middle school.

• Following original series.

• Popular among girls and boys. His ambiguous look always confused people with his gender, plus he never corrected when someone referred him with wrong gender.

...More like, he didn't realize it. He thought they were talking about different person.

"...Wait, you're talking about me? S-sorry, but... I'm a male."

• He had a young brother and sister--Endou Aichi and Endou Emi. Aichi was three years younger than him while Emi five years younger.

• When he strangely was gotten sick he had to be hospitalized for two weeks, Endou sensed something strange had happened. First, it's almost impossible for Endou to get sick especially this long when he had basically practiced Breath every chance he got. Second, his friends and family rarely visited him.

Something's happened. He was sure of it.

Well, Endou smiled tiredly. That happened.

Somehow he got replaced by a transfer student whose name was Takuto Shouta. He looked and acted so similar with Inosuke Endou had a hard time to be angry at the blue-haired teen.

• Basically, read Forgetting You.

• Fucking read it.

• He strangely felt relieved as he was disbanded from soccer team. Soccer was never his passion, and he started to get tired with it. He wanted to practice his Breath again and had a spar with students from a dojo whose owner had basically begged him to join.

• After weighing the ideas, he decided to take a long trip to visit the so-called dojo. It was in another town and the school near the dojo had a close ties with his current school. He might can pull something to move there.

• Of course, he had put some messages for his families and friends. He didn't try to runaway.

• ...Or so he thought. The thing was, Endou was a cryptid when it came to technology. The email he had sent over was recorded as spam thus didn't enter their email inbox.

• As they went panic and fell into chain of dramas, Endou was happily horning his skill and meeting new friends.

• Refused to join Gouenji Haruka's team as he felt he wasn't betrayed at all. No one is able to force him because, well,

Endou Mamoru with a long stick (read: wooden sword) was far scarier than Oka-san's anger. The last thing they faced him, most of the paladin members got panic attack with just a mere sight of wooden stick.

• Breath techniques wasn't something to look down. It's OP as heck.

• And so, while it was sure a big loss, Gouenji Haruka reluctantly had to cross Mamoru's name from her plan.

.

• Things happen.

• Long story short, Raimon finally clashed with The Shadow Paladin. Secrets became known. Drama happened.

And Endou simply slept through it.

• It's a pure coincidence that Endou happened to pass by the place where the tournament took place. He was curious with malicious smell surrounding it so he decided to take a look.

• Magic barrier? Supernatural power whatsoever?

All reduced into ash thanks to Fire God Breath Techniques. How? He didn't even know himself.

Man, breath technique was sure convenient.

.

• Confused Endou looked down at the messed up field and wounded soccer players and said, "What in actual hell happened here?"

• The battered Shadow Paladin screamed by the sight. Hilarity and confusion ensued.

• Later he beat up The Shadow Paladin and his old teammates with his trusted wooden sword. Raimon was both relieved and scared with this 'new' Endou. Relieved because he wasn't involved with this clusterfuck nonsense, scared because holy shit he hit so hard yo what the heck.

• After sorting out their problem, things went calmer. Mostly. The Endou siblings immediately clinging at their big brother and wailed about running away and things that made him thoroughly confused.

"What are you talking about? I've told you I moved to a dorm school. You didn't read my email?"

"Email? What email?"

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

.

.

.

"Everyone, I... have decided to quit soccer."