FGO x F/SN x BNHA

• Rather than one master, Chaldea got four masters.

.

• Chaldea had four masters.

Emiya Shirou. Male. Former technician turned emergency master. Candidate of Demi-Servant. Second Coming of Magus Killer. The late winner of 5th Holy Grail War.

Midoriya Izuku. Female. A retired hero from other dimension who was stranded in this world. Former healer turned emergency master. Power house. The Bloody Saint of 21st Century.

Edward Elric von Hohenheim. Female. A war soldier hero, and the first candidate of Empress from other dimension that turned into mercenary. An alchemist genius. The brain of the team.

Fujimaru Ritsuka. Male(?). A perfect homunculi created to be the perfect human in any aspect. Adopted by Edward as her student. The youngest master of Chaldea and the brightest one.

• Things went smoother yet more complex as the story goes down.

• Shirou learned that sometimes, saving one person was more than enough. He learned when to stop and when to act.

• Izuku learned that it's okay to use her powers again. While she still cannot forgive herself for being brainwashed and used by the villains to hurt people, she had accepted herself that it wasn't her fault. Using OfA was no longer scary.

• Edward accepted the fact that she wasn't invincible. That no matter how hard she tried, in one way or another her loved ones would one day get hurt or leaving. She should focus on the present only and move forward.

• Ritsuka learned how precious his life was and he should protect it no matter what. He learned to accept love, and it's okay to be human too. After all, every lifes matter.

• Ritsuka was the last surviving master. It was hard, but he knew he had to fight back.

For his mentor, for his big sister, for his big brother, for every people who had died so he could move forward. He lived for them, and he fight for them.

• Their ending wasn't happy ever after. Those who fight for it couldn't taste the sweetsweetsweet fruit but--

It's a victory, a bitter one, but a victory nonetheless.

And for that, they are happy.

There are regrets, of course, but that's for another story.