KnY x FGO

• Fujimaru twins reincarnated as Kamado Tanjiro and Kamado Nezuko. Ritsuka (Anime) as Tanjiro, and Gudako (Riyo) as Nezuko. Chaotic issues.

.

• It's not secret that Fujimaru twins were eccentric in their own way. Gudako with her chaotic tendencies and constant bad luck and Ritsuka with his endless kindness and Protagonist Luck Rank EX.

Both had Protagonist Charisma Rank EX of course.

It's still a mystery how on earth they died and still enter the circle of reincarnation, considering how vicious deities from every religion possible tried to claim their souls. But, eh, they're Fujimaru Twins. Normal wasn't the right word to describe them.

• Reincarnated as Kamado eldest sibling. Gudako was a little bit piffed that she was still the younger one, but at least she now had four younger sibling to be coddled. Ritsuka just enjoyed being a big brother once again.

• Both of them learning Hinokami Kagura. If they could become strong together, why not? Gudako's hardheadedness and Ritsuka's puppy eyes successfully convincing Tanjuro to let the eldest daughter joined their training.

• Kamado family quickly learning how... unique their eldest daughter was. Shameless, not afraid to do dirty work, could get very excited on particular topic. The only one who could rule over her was her big brother.

"Hahahaha! look at this Tanjiro! It's Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!"

"For God's sake--Nezuko, stop making dirty reference in front of our siblings!"

"Boo, Tanjiro-nii you peepeepoopoo!"

"Big Brother, what's pe-pe-po-po?"

"Oh my lord-"

Far on the open side in the house, Tanjuro watched his childrens making a mess on their backyard with a small sweatdrop.

Good luck, Tanjiro...

• When their father died, only Ritsuka and Gudako who didn't shed any tears. Instead they stood straight with a determination burning on their eyes, holding hand at each other tight.

They promised to their father to stay strong for their siblings and recently widowed mother.

They had survived Grand Order and Lostbelt. Countless hijinks and clusterfucks made by yours truly life and fate.

Conquering life? No big deal.

• Muzan happened.

It happened so fast Gudako barely keeping up with what had happened.

One moment they were sleeping and then there's scream followed by a thick scent of blood.

It was her mother's scream.

Then one by one they were being attacked by a monstrous individual, didn't even stop at their desperate plea.

Gudako felt utterly hopeless. This man--no, monster, was clearly not something could be killed easily. It was fast, merciless, and full of hate hate hate and cruelty.

She tried to runaway with her youngest sibling, but no avail. The monster attacked her from behind, slashed her and then killing her baby brother. Gudako barely let out a pained scream before fell into the snowy land.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck it hurts, she hissed as her back burning in pain. Why's so hurt? This is too hurt for a slash wound it hurts hurts hurts hurts hurts--

...ah, thank God Ritsuka doesn't come home tonight... At least, one of us will...

veng...e...