KnY x FGO (4)

• When it comes to combat, Gudako is sure amazing, but Ritsuka is. In another level.

"Hmph!"

"Whoa..." The girls of Butterfly Estate went starry eyed as Gudako kicked the ceramic jar into million pieces with ease. "Gudako-san is really strong!"

"Hm?" Gudako tilted her head at the praise. It's nice to be praised by cute girls, but, hey.

"But Ritsuka is way stronger, y'know? You should check him when Kirito-ed."

One big question mark appeared on their head.

"Ki...Kirito...ed?"

"Nah, don't think about it too much," Gudako waved her hand. "Just give him two swords and you'll see. He may be a boring dummy thick but when it comes to combat, he's the big brain one."

Those young girls stared at each other confused before nodded. "I don't understand what you mean, but we'll do it!"

"'Atta girl!"

.

"So... You three want me to dual-wielding?"

Three heads nodded simultaneously. Ritsuka sighed as he pinched his temple.

"Let me guess, Gudako told you to do this?"

"Eh, um..."

"No, no, it's fine," the older man quickly reassured the younger three with a smile. "I'm just surprised you know I can dual-wielding, that's all."

They sighed in relief. Ritsuka was their first male idol they ever have, and so they didn't want to make him troubled.

Plus, they wanted to see Ritsuka's dual-wielding style. If Gudako said it was worth to see, then it must be super amazing!

"Ritsuka-san, I've prepared the bamboos!"

"Ritsuka-san, Ritsuka-san! Here's the wooden swords!" The man smiled gratefully at the young girl with pink clips who handed him two wooden sword.

"Thank you," he said. The pink clipped girl blushed and nodded shyly.

"Hm?" Shinobu, who coincidentally passed by the open garden, blinked at the makeshift practice field. "Tanjirou-kun, what are you doing with that?"

Ritsuka looked back at the source of voice. "Ah, Shinobu-san. The girls said that they wanted to see my other sword techniques... Since I also need some exercise, I think it won't hurt make their wish come true."

The Insect Pillar made acknowledging noice. "I see," she hummed. "But is it alright to use wooden sword only? You're supposed to cut the bamboo and using wooden sword is kind of..."

Ritsuka shook his head. "It's alright. With enough sharpness and speed, anything can be cut. That's what my teacher once said to me."

Is he talking about Urokodaki-san? Tomioka-san's teacher? Something's didn't make sense to Shinobu but she couldn't put a finger on it. Nonetheless, she nodded politely.

"Can I watch, Tanjirou-kun? It seems interesting."

"It's alriー"

"What's this?" From her back, Inosuke and Zenitsu popped in. Smokes puffed out from boar mask's nostrils. "Why Gonpachiro is allowed to hold swords? Why he has two swords!?"

Zenitsu, who was forcibly dragged by Inosuke before, gave the masked man a stink eye. "So noisy," he murmured.

He held a finger to the dumbfounded man. "Oi, Gonpachiro! Are you trying to copy this great Inosuke-sama!?"