KnY x FGO (6)

• Infinite Train. Somehow, it felt... Disappointing.

Ritsuka hummed as he skimmed the paper. It contained basic information about their next mission.

"Infinity train, huh... Gudako, what do you think?"

Gudako munched her nth dango absentmindedly. "More Twelve Moon Demon. One thousand yen."

She placed the money on Ritsuka's open palm. He gave her incredulous stare.

"Gudako, we share the same money. There's no point placing bet with me."

She hushed him. "Hush. Plot convenient."

Ritsuka rolled his eyes and palming his cheek. "This woman, I swear..."

There was a comfortable silence. Ritsuka stared absentmindedly at the vast blue sky and muttered,

"I will blame you if you're right, though."

"Eh," Gudako shrugged. "No biggie."

((Sometimes Gudako wished she could stop making stupid promise with Ritsuka, given her bizarre luck.

King of Idiot. That was she is.))

.

Gudako stared at the ticket on Ritsuka's hand, horrified.

Ritsuka stared at the said woman with deadpanned face. 

"It reeks demon blood," the boy said in monotone voice. "The ticket. The train. Reeks of strong demon."

Gudako switched her stare to the famous 'Infinity Train' then back to the ticket. She did it several times before finally opened her mouth.

"Holy shit did I just jinx ourselves."

"Yes," Ritsuka murmured with murderous tone. "Yes you did."

Zenitsu trembled in horror and fright at the mere sound of Tanjirou's voice. Holy shit holy shit holy shit Tanjirou sounds so scary right now aaAAAAaaAaAAA I NEED TO RUN AWAY RIGHT NOWー

"W-we will see the train first! Let's go Inosuke you've gotten your ticket right let's goooo!"

"Oi, Bonitsu stop pulling my handー"

"Oh shut up and get moving you damn pig!"

I'm sorry Nezuko-chan, but your brother really scares me today! But since it is you, he won't do anything right?

...RIGHT?

Gudako held back her curse as she watched their teammates ran away. Traitor!

Now its only her and Ritsuka. Gudako raised both of her hands in surrender and mostly fright.

"Shit, Ritsuka I swear I didn't do it on purposeー"

The orange-black haired girl flinched as Ritsuka took a sharp breath. Oh my God no no no don't tell me he is pissed

"Gudako."

Hiiiiii!! Her whole body shook in fright. He totally is!!!

"Oh, right," Ritsuka smiled sweetly but not reached his eyes. "You still remember our promise, right? My dear, lovely, little sister?"

"No," Gudako took a step back. "No, no, no. Ritsuka-nii you can't do it please I beg you don't do itー!"

(The thing Gudako fear most was not Beast. Not Goetia. Not Demon Pillar. Not Crypters or Alien God whoever they actually were. Hell, not even Gacha hell and farming hell, although those two came very close with it.