You have a car?

Seonghwa stopped by Hongjoong's house in the morning before uni. He knew that Hongjoong had classes that day and wondered whether he was ok to drive.

Hongjoong was surprised to find Seonghwa at his door so early in the morning. Hongjoong was already wide awake and getting ready when Seonghwa appeared, so he didn't wake him up. Hongjoong was even more surprised when Seonghwa suggested that he drive him to uni.

"You drive? I thought you said you didn't drive. Do you even have a car?" a puzzled Hongjoong asked as he let Seonghwa in

Seonghwa shook his head "I said I don't drive, not that I can't. Plus, you have a car, so I can drive yours"

"You want to drive my car?" Hongjoong asked with a perplexed look

"Yeah" Seonghwa said simply ". .I just don't want you putting any unnecessary pressure on your ankle, I'll just take the bus if your fine getting there on your own" Seonghwa said uncertain as to whether Hongjoong liked the idea for him to drive or not.

Hongjoong waved his arms "We're going to the same place, don't waste your money on bus fares, we can take my car ... To be honest if you want to come with me other days too, I'm happy to drive you"

Happiness shimmered in Seonghwa, not only was Hongjoong down with his idea but now Hongjoong was now offering to drive him to uni.

Hongjoong suddenly thought of Yuna "What if someone see's us? What if Yuna see's us?"

Seonghwa hadn't thought of that, what if Yuna saw them together? He still hadn't said anything about knowing Hongjoong and he didn't plan to any time soon.

If he and Hongjoong split up quick once they were at uni though they'd be ok. They'd only be in the car park and then they would part ways for the day, and Yuna had no reason to be in the car park, usually she met Seonghwa at the café on campus so she wouldn't see them

"She won't be expecting me to show up with you, plus I usually meet her in the café in the courtyard, she'll be nowhere near the car park"

"Oh. Fair enough" Hongjoong said

"Well I'll drive today. You nearly ready to go?" Seonghwa finally said

Hongjoong looked around thinking if there was anything else he needed to do "Yep pretty much, I just need my bag" he said

Seonghwa strolled into Hongjoong's apartment, picking up said bag and putting it over his shoulder.

"And my phone . ." Hongjoong pointed at his coffee table and Seonghwa picked it up too, ". . .and my shoes", Hongjoong pointed at his feet

Seonghwa came and stood beside him giving him a face "You want me to put your shoes on too?"

"What?! No I'm good lol" Hongjoong said suddenly flustered

"I'm kidding Joong"

Hongjoong pulled his sneakers off the shelf and slipped his feet into them

"You Good?" Seonghwa said raising his brows in question

"I'm Good!" Hongjoong smiled

Hongjoong could walk ever so slightly better, but he needed help getting down the stairs. He also tried to get his bag back off of Seonghwa, but Seonghwa refused to give it back.

They made it down to the car park and Seonghwa jumped in the driver's seat.

Hongjoong felt weird being in his own car in the passenger seat, and because Seonghwa was driving his car. He was sure Seonghwa was a good driver, but that didn't make him any less nervous letting him drive his baby.