Trust

Seonghwa and Yuna didn't speak for the rest of the class.

The lecture ended and Seonghwa sped out lickety split not in the mood to talk to Yuna. He'd have to see her again for the afternoon class, but lunch he needed time to calm down.

Seonghwa went straight to the bathroom splashing himself with water, he placed both hands on either side of the sink and stared at himself in the mirror.

Seonghwa was lying to Yuna, and Yuna was being bitchy, she didn't realise it because she was clearly in denial.

Part of Seonghwa wished that he'd told Yuna about Hongjoong straight away when he'd first met him officially, but another part was glad he didn't, would he be with Hongjoong now if he had?

Seonghwa was so engrossed in judging himself in the mirror he didn't even realise two hands slip around his waist. He melted when he realised it was Hongjoong that was embracing him from behind.

Seonghwa turned around in his arms to look at him.

"What's wrong Seong?"

Seonghwa placed the palm on his hand on his temples trying to message away the headache that was forming.

"I just can't deal with Yuna anymore. I love her, but . .but she's just not the same person she used to be when we first met in high school, she's changed ever since you appeared and I can't - arrrgghhh" Seonghwa felt tears well in his eyes "I just feel like I don't know her anymore, and I keep thinking that maybe if I'd told her that we'd met in the beggining then maybe she wouldnt be like this now"

Hongjoong let go of Seonghwa's waist and put both his hands on his cheeks wiping away a tear that had escaped.

"It's ok Seong. I'm sure she still loves you too, you just need to tell her the truth now; tell her we're friends, tell her where I live, tell her we're dating, tell her I'm gay. Just start with one of those things you don't have to reveal everything all at once. Things will get easier and I'm sure she'll understand. Whatever you decided I'm here for you"

Seonghwa's lips gently lifted into a flat line "How are you so understanding? I seriously don't deserve you"

Hongjoong pinched Seonghwa's cheeks trying to make Seonghwa smile "You are more than deserving of me, and now you have me your stuck with me. So don't worry too much ok? We'll deal with Yuna together"

Seonghwa nodded and a small smile played at his lips as he gazed as Hongjoong.

Seonghwa brought his lips to Hongjoong's, softly kissing him like they were the only two people in the world. In reality they were the only two people in the second floor boys bathroom.

For Seonghwa Hongjoong was his best distraction from reality. Hongjoong knew just what to say to make Seonghwa feel better. Hongjoong seriously took Seonghwa to another plain when they were together, all of his worries and problems were like sand slipping through his hands and blowing far away with the wind.

Seonghwa picked Hongjoong up and sat him on the sink bench never breaking contact between their lips. Seonghwa placed one hand behind Hongjoong's back and the other held onto his thigh to pull him closer, he revelled in the friction of their bodies being so close together.

Hongjoong slipped his hand under Seonghwa's jumper, gently touching the skin just above his waist band. His fingers leaving little sparks in their trail.

The bathroom door creaked interrupting their kiss.

Hongjoong jumped off the counter and Seonghwa jumped back putting some distance between Joong and himself. Luckily the person whom had walked into the bathroom didn't even look their way, so he didn't see their flustered appearances as he went straight to doing his business.