Chit Chat

So just like that Hongjoong became Seonghwa's boyfriend.

They ended up sleeping on the couch in each other embrace, Seonghwa insisting that he never wanted to let him go. To be honest though Hongjoong didn't want to let him go either.

They shared breakfast together, Seonghwa making Hongjoong a meal for once. Hongjoong clung onto his waist while he cooked resting his head on Seonghwa's back humming the song he had sung the previous night.

Seonghwa was finally understanding just how much Hongjoong liked him and he felt comforted that Hongjoong cared about him so much.

They soon settled down at the dining table, their legs locking together under the table while their hands were occupied.

"I can't believe I get to call you boyfriend" Hongjoong said eating his scrambled eggs.

"Same" Seonghwa happy sighed "I never thought you'd like me back, when Wooyoung told me you liked me I got so excited, but I had no idea whether he meant like as in friend or like like"

"Uncle Jung told you I liked you?! I'm going to kill-"

Seonghwa raised his eyebrows cutting Hongjoong short with a stare

"k-kill him and then thank him cause now I have you. When did he tell you?"

Seonghwa poked his eggs not really wanting to bring up the night of his nan's passing "At the hospital" he finally said

"Oh" Hongjoong said

Seonghwa quickly steered the conversation back to clear waters. "Thank you for writing a whole song for me, I'm so lucky to have you"

Hongjoong smiled again "I'm glad you liked it! I've been wanting to tell you how I felt for ages now, but I was struggling to find the right time and words, but then I started writing everything I wanted to say to you down and the words turned into lyrics and from that came the song"

"You truly are talented" Seonghwa said giving Hongjoong's hand a squeeze " If I had known you were gay I probably would have told you how I felt ages ago too"

"Really? You know, I've never told anyone outside of my family that I'm gay. . .I don't want people to look at me funny"

"Aww baby, don't think that. I'll admit there is always going to be judgy people out there, that's just how this world works, but just look at me, I out and proud and I'm doing perfectly fine. Plus if any one looks at you funny . " Seonghwa jabbed the air with his fork " . .I'll beat them up for you"

That made Hongjoong laugh "No you're to lovely to beat up people, you can just sass them instead"

They giggled more as they finished off their food. Smiling at each other and looking at each other like they were the only two people in the world.

Hongjoong quickly zoomed home after breakfast changing out of last night's clothes before returning to Seonghwa's. Seonghwa also changed into more comfortable clothes and quickly washed the makeup off his face and then did the dishes while he waited.

"Seonghwaaaaa" Hongjoong whined as he came back into Seonghwa's apartment

"What?" Seonghwa said as he stacked the plates on the drying rack.

Hongjoong pointed at his neck and pulled back his shirt "Look what you did to my neck!"

Seonghwa walked over assessing his work, a sneaky grin forming on his face "I can see what I did very well, I'm very proud of my work actually" Seonghwa dusted his knuckles on his jumper

"What are people going to think!?"

"Let them think what they want, your off the market now, let that be their reminder. Hopefully they are still there on Monday" Seonghwa said that last part more to himself

Hongjoong huffed and Seonghwa kissed his cheek before pulling him over to the couch, sitting down and inviting Hongjoong to sit next to him.

Hongjoong crawled up into a ball next to Seonghwa resting his head on his chest and his arm around his stomach. Seonghwa put his arm around Hongjoong and drew mindless shapes into his back

"Seongie?" Hongjoong asked after a moment of time

"Yes baby?"

"What are you going to do about Yuna? Will she be ok with us dating?"

Seonghwa had been doing his best to forget about Yuna "I don't know" he sighed "She was kinda in a crappy mood after your song last night. After you dedicated the song to me, she was shitty that you had someone else in your life, she doesn't know it's me, and she went off her face about how she was going to kill as she put it 'that bitch the stole my man'"

Hongjoong bit his nails nervously "But she wouldn't actually hurt you right? She's your best friend"

"Yuna's been so possessive recently, that side of her scares me, I honestly don't know what she'd do if she found out about us"

"You've told me so much about her she seems like a nice person whose just not confident in um certain situations. I'm sure you'll be fine, we'll be fine"

"Maybe we can wait a little bit to tell her? Let me at least ease her into the fact that you're not straight. Are you even ok with revealing that your dating me? You know like coming out and stuff"

"If I have you by my side then I will happily step out of the closet. And sure if easing her into the idea is better for you I'm happy to wait"

Seonghwa kissed Hongjoong's forehead "Thank you for being so brave and understanding. I feel like you've gotten 100 times softer now that I'm yours"

"I'm soft for you and you only" Hongjoong said taping Seonghwa's chest.

Seonghwa lent down and lightly kissed Hongjoong, wrapping his arms around his waist. He shifted his body so he was lying on his back, his head on a cushion. He pulled Hongjoong with him so he was lying on top of his chest and he propped up his legs so that Hongjoong was lying inbetween his thighs. They picked up their kissing pace in this new position and within seconds Yuna was long forgotten.

a/n Im squeeing so hard