Toxic

Seonghwa's head snapped looking down to see Hongjoong's friend Minho calling him.

Minho grinned at him when they made eye contact.

"COME SIT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!" He yelled signalling Seonghwa over with his hands.

Fuck

Seonghwa suddenly looked at Yuna to see her reaction. She looked puzzled.

"It must be someone el-"

"SEONGHWA!" Minho yelled again causing Seonghwa to jump, his eyes widening in dread; he wasn't prepared for this.

Hongjoong slapped his hand over Minho's mouth and pulled him back into his seat.

Many people were looking back and forth between Minho, Seonghwa and Hongjoong now curious as to what was happening.

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong and Hongjoong mouthed the word "Sorry"

Seonghwa mouthed back "it's ok" before looking at Yuna.

"Why is that boy calling you over?" Yuna asked pointing at Minho " . . He's kidding right you don't have a boyfriend? What is he talking about?"

Seonghwa looked at the floor, his feet turning in nervously. He took a deep breath and tried to steady his beating heart. He was going to tell Yuna anyway, it's just happening a bit sooner than he'd planned.

"W-well actually . . remember how I said I had something to tell you after class?" Seonghwa asked, pursing his lips into a thin line.

Yuna nodded "MmmHmm"

Seonghwa nervously pulled at a loose thread on his sleeve refusing to make direct eye contact with Yuna ". .Well I wanted to tell you about my boyfriend"

"Woahhhhhhh Congrats!" Yuna squealed; Yuna's reaction was completely unexpected "Who is he?". Clearly she hadn't read the current situation very well, did she not realise? She stood up bobbing her head around looking in Minho's direction.

"ok this is it" Seonghwa said to himself. Seonghwa looked up and looked at Hongjoong and then to Yuna. "Hongjoong"

Yuna looked at him dumbfounded. "Hmm?"

"Hongjoong . .my boyfriend is Hongjoong"

"No he's not, he's not even gay" Yuna said immediately with a flat tone, stating what she thought was fact.

She stood there shaking her head in denial.

Seonghwa stood up and waved Hongjoong over. Hongjoong hesitantly walked from his spot up to his side, all eyes in the lecture hall now on the drama that was their life unfolding before them. Seonghwa opened his hand and Hongjoong slipped his hand into his lacing their fingers together.

"Yuna. Hongjoong is my boyfriend" He said holding up their connected hands.

"And I'm very much gay" Hongjoong added

Yuna's head darted between Seonghwa and Hongjoong's faces and their hands like a ball in a pinball machine. "He's not your boyfriend, he's mine, he's always been mine" she stated again "You're lying"

Were their holding hands not obvious enough? Was Yuna seriously that dense? "He was never yours Yuna. You've never even talked to him"

"How is he yours? I've never seen you together" Yuna sputtered out as she tried to make sense of everything.

"To be honest with you Hongjoong and I have known each other for a very long time now, and I already knew where Hongjoong lived long before you told me that we were in the same building. You know funnily enough Hongjoong was actually in my bedroom while you were going on about your gossip. It's because of that very behaviour that I kept him a secret from you, I didn't want to know what you would do if I had told you about him. He wasn't always mine, but we met by chance, we got to know each other, to talk to each other and now Joong is someone very important to me, I hope you can understand that and accept us. I'm tired of hiding our relationship because of you"