1.

Ozzy

Noah?! Noah was the new co-studio head? This couldn't be good. After everything that had happened with Noah and Richelle I wasn't sure what he would do.

I felt his eyes burning on me while I had my arm over Richelle. I looked back at him. I had just got Richelle back and I wasn't giving her up. Noah snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at the rest of the troupe while Emily finished talking.

"Thank you, Emily. I'm so excited to be here." Noah said. "So as I have heard the last nationals dance to be filled is the duet." He said, eyeing me again.

"We will be holding auditions for that this afternoon." Emily continued as Noah nodded. "So go practise. Like, now."

Everyone separated into duet partners and I span around to ask Richelle.

"You don't even have to ask." She told me and took my hand to go to studio one.

Richelle

"Richelle, wait" Noah stopped me as I was walking out with Ozzy. Ozzy stopped with me but I told him I was fine and to wait for me outside.

I put my hands on my hip waiting for him to speak. "So... we haven't spoken since you broke up with me." He started. I nodded slowly. "I just want to make sure there's no tension between us seeing as I'm your studio head now."

I dropped my hands and crossed them instead. "If there has to be no tension I guess I should let it all out then." He looked at me worriedly but let me continue, "I never loved you, Noah. Not like that at least. I loved ozzy the whole time and you were just my rebound". I saw him gulp but then he nodded and held out his hand for me. I shook it and then he left the room. I stayed there and waited for ozzy to come back in.

Noah

She didn't fool me for a second. Never loved me? Pfft, we're literally soulmates. I had to keep a low profile though. She would never realise that she loved me more than ozzy if I was begging her. I had to let her come to it on her own terms.

I walked out the doors and ozzy was there leaning against the wall. I gave him a slight wave. "Hey ozzy..."

"What did you say to her?" He asked sharply. I was taken aback.

"Nothing bad. I was just making sure we were on good terms." I told him.

"Lies. All lies. You've never really been there for her like I have. And you never will. So leave her alone Noah." He told me, leaning off the wall and walking closer to me.

"You don't know anything about me and Richelle. I have been there for her, multiple times." I told him, standing my ground.

"Really? So where were you when She was stressed out because she didn't know who the father of her baby was?" He asked. Richelle's pregnant? But how would she not know who the father was? It had to be... me.

"Richelle's pregnant?" I asked, shocked.

Ozzy looked confused. "Well She was, I mean she wasn't. I mean she thought she was but she wasn't" he said confusing his words.

"So who else could the father have been?" I asked him.

"She didn't tell you all of this already? Me." He replied. I was shocked. I turned around and walked away. I had a new mission. To break up ozzy and Richelle, again. And I knew the perfect way how.

Chapter one
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think Noah's gonna do? Do you think Richelle and ozzy will be able to fight back? Or is their relationship too weak now?