11.

Richelle

I wasn't dancing but I came to studio A to watch the rest of the troupe practice. I was surprised they got Elliott back but I was glad they did.

After their rehearsals finished, Jacquie rushed up to me while I was sitting on the bench. "Richelle can we talk?"

I nodded and got off the bench to follow her out of the room. Once we got outside she started talking.

"First of all, are you ok? What happened?" She asked.

"I'm fine Jacquie. And so is this little one" I told her pointing at my belly smiling. Her jaw dropped open, but then she grinned. A second later her face dropped again.

"I'm happy for you richelle, but I have to talk to you about something your not gonna like".

I looked at her confused. "Go on."

"It was me."

"What was you, Jacquie?"

"I told Noah about Elliott and I told Noah that he liked you" Jacquie admitted.

"Why would you do that?" I asked still confused.

"He was pretending he still loved me. He would ask me about the studio pretending to care about me and what I did but he was using me to get to you." Jacquie told me near to tears.

"I can't believe you, or him!" I told her shaking my head. "But I still love you, because your my best friend." She smiled at me while wiping a tear. "And look, it all worked out in the end didn't it?" I told her grabbing her shoulders.

She nodded and I hugged her tightly before we went back into Studio A.

Ozzy

* a few weeks later *

The day of nationals was finally here! And I was so excited. I knew we were going to win.

Once we got there it was already full of people. Emily went to go sign up before telling us we had a few hours before me and jacquie's duet.

Richelle came to watch and support us so me, Richelle, Jacquie and Kingston went out to explore where nationals were set this year.

We went to different shops and brought souvenirs. I even got a little keychain for our baby, which Richelle loved.

"So how's pregnant life?" Kingston asked. Richelle has finally revealed to everyone why she wasn't dancing at regionals, and they were all supportive of her, even Elliott.

She shrugged "it's alright, I'm just not looking forward to the pain of giving birth to them." She answered.

We all giggled a bit and Richelle nudged Jacquie "shush you, your probably going to go through this one day too" She said.

Jacquie shook her head, "no way, I'm never having children"

"So who's gonna have my babies?" Kingston asked jokingly. We all laughed at him.

"Do you want it to be a boy or a girl?" Jacquie asked me. I shrugged.

"I kinda want a boy" I admitted.

Richelle whipped her head round to face me. "A boy? I thought we both wanted a girl?" She asked.

Kingston cupped his hand over his mouth and made "ooo-ing" sounds to over exaggerate it. Jacquie hit him playfully.

"I just want whatever makes you happy" I replied. Both Jacquie and Kingston put their hands on their heart and "ahh-ed " us. I saw Richelle blush as she continued walking.