6.

A/N. I'm sorry if you already read this chapter, but I thought the end of chapter 5 saved, so if you have red this already please go back and read the ending now, it will make more sense for this chapter.
Richelle

I felt my jaw drop down to the floor. I was mad but now I was just shocked. They looked just as shocked as me. Emily cleared her throat and then stood up straightening herself out.

She walked to the door but before she reached to Me i had an idea. I blocked the doorway. "Emily, can we speak?" I asked.

"Uh, sure?" She said quietly. I'd never seen Emily nervous. I let her past and she followed me outside to the corridors.

"Ok first, what was that?" I asked, still shocked.

She straightened her back, "Nothing, I don't know what your talking about." I put my hands on my hips. "Ok, fine. It was just one moment. And he came on to me!" She told me.

"I don't like Noah I swear. He's basically my little brother." She pleaded.

"I have a deal," I started. Emily looked at me waiting for me to continue. "Me, ozzy and jacquie keep our mouths shut about this whole incident, but only if Noah isn't studio head anymore." I told her.

She looked at me confused "Noah's a great studio head. Why would I want him gone?"

"Your a great studio head too you know? Wouldn't want that getting ruined by a secret like this." I told her stepping closer.

She laughed, "you've learned from the best.". She crossed her arms "Deal."

I smiled and held out my hand for her to shake. Then, we walked back into Studio A where ozzy Jacquie and Noah were waiting.

Emily sighed and pointed to the door "Noah, office now" she said, and went in with him and closed the door.

Noah

Yes, it was weird kissing Emily, but I would do anything to have Richelle. I only did it because I heard them outside and I wanted to make her jealous. From what I saw it didn't go as planned.

Emily told me to get in the office so I did and sat down on the chair opposite hers.
She sighed and shook her head, "Noah, this is going to be hard to say." She started. I looked at her worriedly. "...But I don't think you should be studio head anymore."

"Why?! Emily if it was the kiss I'm sorry it wasn't what you think!" I begged.

She held up her hand "Noah, leave it. It's not that, it's other complicated stuff." She told me and pointed to the door.

"So it was Richelle?" I asked. She kept her hand pointed at the door.

I couldn't believe it, my own love went against me. Why would she do this to me?

I walked past all three of them as I was going out the studio and gave them a angry look. This wouldn't be the last of me.

Ozzy

I was surprised to see Noah storm out of the studio like that. I wondered what happened.

"What did you say to Emily?" I asked Richelle.

"Nothing much, just made a small deal." She said smiling slyly. "But if you never want to see him in the studio again, do not repeat a word about what you just saw" She said sternly pointing at me and jacquie.

I nodded, understanding what she meant now. "So, I've got to go. See you tomorrow?" Jacquie said. We waved at her as she left.

"Speaking of tomorrow, will you let me take you out for a victory date?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. I held out my hand and she took it so we could walk out of studio A together. What a day it had been.