Back to Me

Wang Yibo's POV:

I hear footsteps and the door opens. Zhan stills in my arms.

A pause and then we hear an excited yell "They're awake!!!"

"Are you serious Alden?" We hear Yong question him and hear two pair of running footsteps.

They all barge into the room and Zhan leaves the warmth of my arms.

Yong pulls Zhan in his arms and whispers soothing words into his ears. Zhan's tense shoulders relax and clutches Yong's sides. Alden comes from behind and hugs both Yong and Zhan.

I smile.

They're family.

I feel a hand caress my hair and I turn to look at my brother.

I bow and he quickly hugs me.

Brother.

"I was so worried" he whispers softly only for my ears "don't scare me like that, kid".

Sorry.

Is the only thing I could say. Placing his hand on my shoulders, he turns to Zhan "Zhan, I am glad you're back. I am ecstatic that you're both back. Do you require anything for now?"

Zhan doesn't look up and shakes his head in denial.

"Alright, if you do require anything, please let us know" Brother smiles and turns to Yong "Please stay. Let's monitor these two and then We'll know if they need any further medical assistance"

Yong smiles "Zhan Zhan, Yibo, where so glad to have you back, it's been" he pauses and takes a deep breath "it's just so good to have you back. Need anything, call us" he moves towards the exit along with brother.

Alden quickly hugs Zhan, looks at me, bows and leaves the room.

Wei.

"Wei?" I whisper.

His body shakes and he turns away from me.

"Wei?"

I get startled when he suddenly gets up from the bed and walks away from the room.

What...

Don't panic Yibo. He just needs time.

---

Well this is not helping either.

We're all sitting down for dinner and yet not once Wei has even acknowledged me. What's wrong Wei?

Not that he's questioned too much. Everyone are giving him his space. We all know he needs it and that's when he strikes.

"Yong, I'll move back with you tomorrow" he announces and all pairs of eyes turn towards me.

The one pair of eyes I want to see the most, is hiding from me.

Wei.

Before we could say anything, he walks away.

Darn.

"I'll be back" I bow slightly, and quickly leave to catch up with him.

"Wei" I call out and he slams the bedroom door.

What the...

I knock "Wei" and he doesn't open the door. Why am I not surprised.

I try the knob and it's locked. Great.

I knock twice "Wei". No response.

"Wei I am not going to back down quietly. Open the door this instant or else, I am not going to be some damsel in distress and wait for your tanturms to turn down" I say sternly "Open" I knock once again.

No response.

I go to uncle's room and retrieve the duplicate keys.

Go get your man, Yibo.

Quickly I unlock the door and enter and if the situation wasn't so serious, I would have definitely laughed at his expression.

"Hey this is violation" he yells, opens the door and walks out towards the hot spring.

I sigh. I follow, atleast he hasn't locked me out again.

He sits on the patio and yet again turns away from me and I follow him, again.

"Talk to me Wei" I plead.

Unable to take his silence, I thread my fingers with his and nudge him "Please" I whisper.

I don't know what he heard in my voice but my heart breaks when he cries and confesses "I cheated on you Yibo".

I look at him perplexed "Huh"

"I cheated on you. I... I can't" he cries "I am so sorry"

"Again huh? When did you cheat? With whom?" I am so confused.

"With Lan Zhan, I slept with him" he looks away.

Oh my Wei.

I crouch in front of him and bring his hand to my lips and kiss him. Well that brings his attention back to me.

And I am shocked to see the pain in his eyes. He's seriously troubled.

I clasps him on his nape and seek his attention on me "Wei, I know. Did you forget I am Lan Zhan" I smile when his eyes widen. He did forget. "Wei, every conversation, every touch, every emotion, I was a part of it and yes, you bonded your soul with him but you forget, I am him. He is me. I know what you did and..." I kiss him on his forehead "I am glad you bonded with him. With me" I add the last one shyly.

He brings my face close to his "So you aren't angry or disgusted with me?" He ask innocently.

I smile "Not at all, my dear Wei"

And with that he pulls me to him and hugs me tightly.

He pulls back slightly and clasps my face and slowly kisses me. Threading my fingers with his, he pulls me into the room, pushes me gently onto the bed.

We kiss with all the emotions we could pour into it. Finally you came back to me.

My Wei.   

---
So after all the angst, here we have some fine moments with our Main Leads. Do tell me what's your opinion.

Bonus Pic: