He's my boyfriend!!!

Contains Smut

Wang Yibo's POV:

I hear the shower turn on and that in turn, turns me on. I quietly creep into the bathroom and like a pervert that I am not, I gobble up through the fogged up glass door the very sight of my man under the showers and the water sluicing through his body.

I open the fogged up glass door and he screams. I place a finger on his lips and suck the water near his neck.

"Whaa....t are yo..u doing in here?" He moan when I pinch his nipples.

I slide down on my knees and quickly take him into my mouth. He hardens and clutches my head. Never before have I done this, but that ain't going to stop me now. I suck him hard and fast, bring him to the brink and slowly ease him out. He mewls.

Licking him at the crown, I growl "Tell me again" I order.

He looks down at me with a question "wh...at?" He breathes.

I pinch him at the base of his member and he moans "Yibo"

Ooo my man likes kinky stuff. Noted.

I suck him again and torture him "tell me again" I drag my licks and he moans. He growls when I leave him.

"What?" He barks "what do you want me to tell you".

I stare.

Understanding dawns on him and his gaze softens and declares "saranghaeyo" with a grin.

Unable to show my emotions, I take him in again and this time I don't stop. He warns me but I pinch his base and suck him hard and he pours into me.

He's spent and I quickly catch him in my arms. With a shaky leg, we both take the support of the wall with the water sluicing through us from above.

"Nado Saranghae"* I kiss him on his lips and he hugs me tightly.

"You?" His voice is coarse and I look at him shyly "ummm, no need" we both look down and yep, just doing things to him, made me come.

He smiles, turns me around, slaps my butt, pushes me out of the glass door and locks it "now that your works done, let me peacefully take my shower" and he laughs.

What the... I am sure, I have a puppy face. Oh well.

---
As we park my bike at its usual spot, we make plans to meet for lunch and go our ways.

Wow, I just can't believe that, terms started and our mini vacation was spent well reconnecting. In my daze, I spend the rest of the hours thinking about just one person.

---

Walking into the cafeteria excited, I suddenly come to a halt when I find a young beautiful petite girl, her hands are draped around MY MAN!!!

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

---

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Just when I enter the cafeteria, for my date with Yibo, an arms drapes itself around me and I turn to look it's Huan Ju.

The Heck?

Smiling sweetly that can cause anyone a toothache, I try to politely pry myself away from her clutches when I suddenly feel the back of my hairs raising.

Shit he's here.

Before I could say anything, I hear him "Ms. Back away, that's my boyfriend, you're clinging on to". His eyes are throwing daggers at her and I want to hold in my laughter.

Her hands immediately leaves my waist and she sputters "Boy... boyfriend?" Her eyes bounce from Yibo to me and back to him.

She clutches my arm and he growls. Literally growls and she immediately backs away.

Pointing at me she accuses "You never told me".

I shrug "I didn't know" I smile.

"You're gay!" She shrieks and I can feel Yibo go rigid. Ok that's it.

The entire cafeteria quietened. Crap.

"Calm down and lower your voice" I quietly tried to intimidate her. No one insults Yibo.

"You two are in relationship?" She glares at him.

I can feel him moving away a little, though not perceptible, getting to know him, I am now used to his changes.

Threading my fingers with his, I look at her and finally declare to anyone remotely even interested in hearing "Yes, he's my boyfriend, though that's not the term I would like to you, I'd say, he is my Partner" I glare at her "and no one should have any problem, whatsoever" I growl.

She glares at us and stomps away. Childish.

Turning back to him, I find his gaze on our cojoined  hands. I tug them and he looks at me and I swear, the emotions running through them, the lifetime is worth a wait.

A pat on my shoulder and we both turn to find Alden grinning and Yong smiling. Without another word we both follow them.
---
So finally a declaration. Happy with this chapter? Do let me know

Bonus Pic:

This is such a cuteeeeeeee pic ♡(> ਊ <)♡

---

Nado Saranghae"* : I love you too in Korean