Two

Cheryl's POV

"Cheryl... CHER!" Kevin screamed in my ear to wake me up. "I'm up god" I groaned back to him. "Good, I made you waffles." He handed me a plate with several waffles stacked and Blossom maple syrup glazed over the top of them. "God I now remember how cheap and tacky this shit is" I complained about my dreaded family's empire.

X

"Hey Cheryl... I have an idea." Kevin threw me a deviant smirk. "What would that be then Kev?" I asked him, worriedly. "How about we make you an account on Bumble? Maybe we can find your future wife." He laughed, I joined in knowing it's a stupid idea. "What if someone decides to stalk and kill me Kev?" I half joked, knowing there are definite weirdo's on that app.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, hand me your phone." He held his hand out to take it, I passed it over to him and continued watching the TV which we just put on as background noise. I looked over his shoulder to see he was going through my camera roll to find pictures to add to my account. I have to admit that Kevin was good at picking out some bomb ass pictures.

He held my phone in front of me to show me the finished product.

"Perfect Kev

"Perfect Kev. You know me too well." I smirked at him. "What can I say? It was a great line Cher" he said, referring to the bio. He began swiping through every single account he could. Most of them turned out to be matches, but the second they popped up with a cheesy one liner, I forced him to un-match them instantly.

"Okay I'm going to take these plates downstairs. You keep chatting to as many as you can okay?" He handed me my phone back and made his way out of the room with the dirty plates from breakfast.

X

Anonymous
Nov 17 2018 11:45am

Anonymous
hey, i just wanted to say you're gorgeous

Cheryl
why thank you

Anonymous
no problem, why are you using this? surely you have everyone pining after you

Cheryl
nobody knows i'm gay for one, nor would anyone in that godforsaken school make the cut, also my friend kinda made it as a joke

Anonymous
oh i'm a joke to you?😉😉

Cheryl
idk who you are

Anonymous
that's for a reason princess

Cheryl
that reason being you're a 60 year old man?

Anonymous
no! i'm 17 and i'm a girl

Cheryl
i don't believe you