Eleven

Cheryl's POV

It's been a couple of days since I found out that Toni was also known as 'anonymous'. God I've been racking my brain ever since, wondering whether I should tell her or not. I need help, I can't decide about this for myself.

X

Kev❤️
7 Dec 2018 6:40am

Cheryl
come over to my room i need you

Kev❤️
isn't toni there?

Cheryl
no she's gone to sweetpea's room

Cheryl
idk how long she'll be just come

Kev❤️
on my way

X

Moments later there was a pounding on the door, I opened it to find a worried Kevin standing before it. "Cheryl are you okay? What's wrong?" He huffed.

"God Kev calm down. Come in." I closed the door behind him and led him over to the sitting area. "So I need your help with... Toni." A smile appeared on his face.

"So I'm not sure if I should tell her. What if she knows that I know? What if she never wanted me to know? Oh god she knows doesn't she." I searched my scrambled brain for answers while Kevin listened to me ramble on.

"Slow down Cheryl. Tell Toni the truth, that way you can both get answers. She clearly likes you, if you like her too then maybe you two love birds will both end up happy." He winked at me. "I will tell her the truth, but when we get back. I'd hate to spend the rest of this trip with awkward tension between us if something goes bad. When we get back at least I don't have to share a room with her." I laughed to the boy before me, he agreed that it was the best option and we left it at that.

X

Just in time too, since Toni clambered back through the door with sweat dripping from her face. "What on earth have you been doing?" I laughed at the hairs sticking to her forehead, while she wiped away some of the sweat and caught her breath. "Sweetpea was chasing me. He runs fucking fast." She about collapsed on the floor and refused to move anywhere else. Kevin and I laughed to each other about the situation and left her to sit on the floor.

"Cheryl can you put some cartoons on?" She mumbled cutely from the floor, shifting her weight before standing up. "You need a shower before breakfast. So no." I laughed and helped her stand. "Ugh fineeee." I smiled to her, which caused her to return from the moody brat to her usual cute self, smiling back to me.

"I ship Choni." Kevin whispered in my ear, before winking at me and making his way over to the door. "See you at breakfast Cher." He chuckled and left the room, leaving me to think. Surely nothing could go wrong if I tell her that I know, but then again she clearly didn't want me to know. Oh god what the fuck am I supposed to do?

X

"Hey Cheryl." Toni emerged from the bedroom, fully dressed with a hairdryer pointed towards her face. "When the fuck did you get out of the shower?" I giggled. "Like 5 minutes ago, you've been daydreaming." She laughed back to me, causing me to check my watch to realise I've been deep in thought about the matter for 30 whole minutes. "Let me dry my hair and then we'll get breakfast." She smiled and returned to her previous place in the bedroom.

X

As always, we made our way down to the food hall together, although Toni decided that she should be more adventurous today and rather than walking down the stairs like a normal 16 year old should, she slid down the banister, all the way to the bottom, resulting in her jumping off with a laugh erupting from her full lips. God those lips.