Twenty Five

haven't updated in a little bit so thought i'd give you two at once. thanku in advance for reading and have a good day/night❤️

Toni's POV

"Cheryl dear, I'm going to-" Cheryl tugged the sleeves of her sweater down and rushed to cover the evidence of her distraught from her Nana as soon as she could.

"Is everything okay in here?" Nana Rose sounded worried. "Of course, just catching up." Cheryl faked a smile and turned towards me for support. "Just letting her in on the thrilling time I spent in the hospital." I forced a chuckle.

"Okay darling. You're welcome to stay overnight if you'd like to Antoinette, it's getting late and you need to rest. I'm going to head up to bed, Cheryl. I'll see you in the morning." Nana Rose spoke softly. "Yes of course Nana. Goodnight." Cheryl made her way over to her and planted a short kiss on her cheek. "Goodnight dear. Goodnight Antoinette, please feel free to take up my offer on the stay." She wheeled herself out of the room and onto the stairlift, leaving us in peace.

X

"I don't want to invade on your personal space Cher, I can go home." I messed with the rings on my fingers and kept my eyes on my shoes. "You're not invading. P-please stay TT... I don't want to be here alone if Heather comes over in the morning." The vulnerability in her voice made tears well in my eyes and my knees weak.

"Of course Cher, I'll stay with you for as long as you need. I'll also kill that fucking whore for ever laying her hands on you." I spat the last part, my voice had clear malevolence laced in.

Cher crashed in to my arms and let out a few sobs as my hands traced around her back. "You have no idea how much I'm thankful for you TT. You've saved me from so many of my demons." I gently used two fingers to lift her chin and pressed light kisses against her lips, which soon turned into Cheryl's tongue exploring every part of my mouth.

"You can sleep in my bed, with me." Cheryl smiled at me and grabbed my hand, leading me to her bedroom. "Should I grab some of my pyjamas from the basement?" I stopped midway up the stairs. She just shook her head lightly and continued leading me to the comfort of her bedroom, her space, the place I'd always feel safe.

X

She shut the door softly behind us in an attempt not to wake her grandmother. "I have your favourite pyjamas in here. I wore them every night when you disappeared because they still smelled like you. I had to stop once Heather began to stay here a lot." She handed me the grey plaid pyjamas that I used to wear almost every single night. "You can make them smell like you again." She giggled lightly.

"You're not going to have the chance to miss my scent ever again babe. I'm here for good." I swept her hair behind her ear and held her face in both of my hands. "You're not getting rid of me that easy, Blossom." I winked.

"I'll change in the bathroom, okay?" She asked quietly, a murmur if anything. "Nope, you're gonna change here, right in front of me. I know I've been gone a long time Cheryl but I'm still the same, nothing changed okay." She nodded her head reluctantly and began to change, while I did the same.

X

"Goodnight TT." She kissed my nose and snuggled into the crook of my neck once we climbed into her bed. "Goodnight gorgeous." I planted a few kisses of my own, on top of her head, before throwing my head back onto the soft pillows and drifting to sleep almost instantly.

X

My ringtone blared through Cheryl's bedroom which woke both of us in an instant. "T who the fuck is calling you at..." Cheryl leant over to check the alarm clock on her nightstand. "3 in the morning!" I giggled a little at her annoyance and fished my phone out of my jacket pocket, which was resting on a chair in the corner of her room.

"Hello?" I answered groggily once I found it. "Toni, thank god. I'm sorry we missed your calls, did you need something?" Sweetpea's gruff voice came through the speaker. "I needed a ride home from the hospital but Ronnie got me, where are you guys?" I questioned. "We were at pickens, a war went down between the Serpents and what's left of the Ghoulies." He whispered suddenly, knowing I'd be pissed.

"You didn't think to fucking call and let me help?" I huffed. "Toni, you've done enough for this gang in the last few months, I'm not letting you hurt yourself more. The Ghoulies are dealt with and we'll not have to see them again for a very very long time, okay? I just wanted you to be safe." His voice sounded sympathetic. "Okay so are you telling me that Joaquin didn't fight today?" I asked, a silence then came after that and it gave me an answer. "Huh, he went through the same thing so why can he fight and I can't?" I got pissed, I went through my whole life knowing that they thought I was too weak since I was a girl.

"Toni, look... I'm sorry but this wasn't my decision, none of it was. I should've told you and I regret not doing so. We all want you to be safe. I watched you fall to the ground, dripping blood and panting, I thought you were going to die in my arms that day. I can't lose you, Tiny." I heard the soft whimpers come through my phone and Cheryl gently made her way over and hugged me from behind, playing with my hair to calm me down.

"I know Pea. I'm sorry too." I sighed back. "Are you home? I can come over if you need some company." I looked to Cheryl and she just nodded her head. "No Pea, I'm with Cheryl at Thistlehouse. I'll be home tomorrow." I heard Fangs' excited tone along with Sweetpea's muffled through the speaker. "You can cover the mic with your hand but I can still hear you idiots." Cheryl and I both laughed.

"Well have a good night." Sweetpea's tone turned suggestive and I could just hear his smirk. I rolled my eyes to Cheryl, who was laughing about it. "We'll see you tomorrow Toni." He laughed and ended the call.

"C'mon TT, let's go back to sleep." She pulled me back down onto her bed and regained her earlier position of lying on my chest.

also if anyone ever wants to message me etc you can do so, either on here or twitter (chonifuckerzzz) i'll reply to any message i get❤️