Six

Toni's POV

"So are we going on this trip?" I asked Fangs as he sat down on my couch next to me. "I wanna go. Pea are you coming?" He shouted into the kitchen, seconds later the greasy haired giant emerged at the door. "Yeah I wanna go, it'll be cool" he said. "I'm definitely going." Joaquin spoke up. "Jug will be going because Betty is so." Pea informed us all.

"Cool, so shall we go to the mall?" I asked the pair, who looked at me with confusion on their faces. "God you are idiots. It. Is. Going. To. Be. Cold. We. Need. Winter. Coats. And. Snow. Gear." I emphasised each word for them.

"Oh yeah, let's go." Fangs laughed. We all left my trailer and hopped onto our bikes. Speeding down the roads, almost skidding around every corner.

X

We arrived at the mall and decided to find a camping store, assuming they'd have snow gear etc. Luckily it did, we all chose similar coats, payed for them and walked out of the store. "Should we go and get boots now?" Fangs asked. We all nodded and made our way to the other side of the mall, passing the food court. "Oo when we've got boots can we grab dinner? I'm starving, I barely ate any lunch." Sweetpea begged.

"That's because you were kicking someone's ass, but sure Pea." I laughed back at him. When we got outside the store we noticed Cheryl and Veronica were there, picking out some boots.

"Is the reason you want to go anything to do with the fact that Blossom is going?" Fangs whispered into my ear. I shook my head violently, however he noticed the blush that arose upon my cheeks.

"Okay Tiny you go to the kids section, meet you at the counter in 10." Sweetpea half joked. "Shut up Pea, at least I get to pay less because my feet are smaller." I laughed at him and made my way to the opposite side of the store.

X

After retrieving everything we needed, we fed Sweetpea before he cried like a little bitch and left the mall, set for the week long trip.

Cheryl's POV

I'd just got home from school when my phone vibrated from my nightstand. It was a text from Veronica that I was more than grateful for.

X

Lodge
Nov 27 2018 3:45pm

Lodge
hey cher, wanna come to the mall with me to get everything for the ski trip?

Cheryl
sure thing, when?

Lodge
now?

Cheryl
i'd love to veronica, i'll pick you up

Lodge
great, see you soon

Cheryl
see you soon

X

Although Veronica and I hadn't spoke since the whole 'Lodge Lodge' incident, I desperately wanted to get out of this house, therefore I agreed that we could go shopping together.

X

When I pulled up outside of the Pembrooke, Veronica was already waiting for me, I leant over to unlock the passenger door and she hopped in. "Hey Cheryl." She spoke as soon as I started driving. "Hey." I smiled. "Look I know we haven't spoke much since the couples only thing and I am sorry that we excluded you from that. We shouldn't have done that and we were awful friends. Could you forgive me?" She begged. "Of course. I'll admit that it hurt me, however we'll put it in the past. I missed you V." I glanced over at her quickly and she had a massive smile on her face.