Chapter 1: The beginning

TOM: i saw her... she looked amazing with her bubblegum pink dress and that pretty bow in her honey gold hair. It was the Silver Bell Ball, where each child of each royal kingdom can choose who to dance with, but when the bell rings your done dancing and that is where i saw her... Star Butterfly, the princess of the Butterflies...I think she is as old as me. I wanted to dance with her thirst before someone else steals her heart...

The bell rang, it was time too choose which person we can dance with. Nobody stood up, so i stood up i heard people wisper but i didnt care all i cared about was dancing with her. She looked so suprised to see me, I ask  if i could dance with her she answered: Of course... she stood up. We start dancing, I twirled her a few times when i picked her up she is so light... i twirled her in the air a few times when i let her back on her feet. I held her very close to my waist, as if she was a soft teddy bear... she was smiling her smile that could light up the world. We danced some more before i heard the bell ring in my ears thirst i wouldn't want to let go of her but sadly i had to... The night went on until it was time to go home...