Chapter 12: Blood Moon Ball

STAR: I miss Tom... but earth is great. I met this boy but i don't really like him i give him as a friend. Every one is  calling him save kid. I just hope i see Tom again...

*Blood moon ball day*

I was in school it sounded boring but for me it was actually fun. While i was doing a drawing on the table, i saw a guy in a suit walking towarts me then i saw that is was... Tom!? He sayed something about the blood moon ball that sounded cool... but i took him and threw him in his carage. When i walked away i suddenly felt myself floating into his arms he told me that it only happens once every 367 years as he told me that, we floated in the air but i jumped and said that we broke up...

He started saying he is a changed man. But then i saw his bunny. It was so cute i said yes it sound great but Marco came in and jumped right at us. Well my two friends met and then he said i should ring a bell for him to come pick me up. Of course I am  going...

I took one of my dresses that will fit me perfect. It is red and pink with some white boots with hearts. Marco didn't want me to go but i am going for two reasons: 1) I want to have fun and 2)I really want to see Tom again...

Marco keeps telling me not to go, but i really want to go. I rang the bell and saw a floating carage coming to come pick me up. I went in and i went down. And then i saw Tom... he wore a white suit witg a red bow. Thirst he complemented me and he wanted to but a spider on my head but i refused. He took me into the castel, at thirst we listened to this guy saying stuff  i didn't really listen. He said ge was going somewhere. I walked and looked around then suddenly i felt someone grap my hand and then i saw him it was Tom he looked actually great in that suit I felt him around my waist his grip was thight we danced...

*A LITTLE WHILE LATER*

It was great to see Tom again i really did miss him...