Chapter 4: Birthday

STAR: It is a day before my 13th birthday, my mom sent the invitations. She didn't want to tell me who ever came, but i didnt care as long as Tom Lucitor comes. Ghaa what am i saying... well at least i hope Ponyhead comes...

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was my birthday... the people showed up. Thank goodness Ponyhead came. She said she'll go put my present down. I waited at the door but nobody else came... i closed the door but suddenly i saw him... he catched my eye we were doing this for a while when he came in with a sun yellow present box. Our hands met when he handed me the present we stared at eachother for a while but my mom finally came in and just gave a speech.

From my glance i found him staring at me he was a little bit father than me, i was standing next to Ponyhead. The music came on and we danced... when it was time to open all that presents, my mom took me to the birthday table there i saw a beautiful white cake with pink flowers and purple frosting around it. It had my number 13 on it they sang me the birthday song and i blew out the candels. I opend all my presents. But i was hoping for Tom's present it wasn't  there... but so far i like the dress Ponyhead got me. And the rest is just some teddybears and lights. When everyone went home i found Tom he asked if we could hang out some times i really wanted to give him a hug but i thought he would think i was weird...

He asked for my number and left