Chapter 15: Another date?

Tom: Ok Tom you can do this just ask her out to talk to her and to reason with her......Agh whyyy every time i think of her......i.. just have to ask her out again my life is incomplete like literally every time i think of her i mess up things like when i ate cereal i through in my coffee with my cereal and my milk in my coffee mug......

The one thing is just how am i gonna say it like hey star do you wanna talk...or aaarr no i.... can't.. she already hates me i wonder what she will say if she found out i was the one who saved her....

I'll try to message her but i don't know if she is mad and blocked me.....

O she didn't block me w-why she...but ok then I'll try to message her if she answers me...

I just want her to not be mad at me again i really miss her

If she didn't block me does that mean that she still.....it can't be she didn't message me i feel my cheeks get warm again...

I will ask her to meet me at the lake to talk that sound like a great why to ask her to go out with  me again i just have my hopes up that she won't be mad at me...

I tiped on my phone(compact): hi star please don't block me of you read this i really want to talk to you meet me at the lake at 5 o clock please come...

I tiped that on my phone with hopes up that she read the message and don't block me and come to the lake with me... oh and did you ever get that feeling that you are being watched...