Chapter 13: Capture

TOM: I-it was amazing last night... I danced with her once again. I am just so glad i could see her again. I don't know if she wants me back, but i miss her so much.

If i can I'll try to get her back even if i have to put a curse on Marco...

Sometimes now and then i watch them figh monsters. And i help them without them even noticing. Like that one time when Star faught a monster another one came up behind her and i just threw him with one of my fire balls. So i protect her even if she doesn't want me to.

I think I'll go help them again...

*A WHILE LATER*

It is fun to see them fight the monsters again i helped them with the fight without them even noticing. When they were done i saw Marco going back in. I felt like going to but thirst i wanted to look at my beautiful Starship... When i walked away a saw at the hook of my eye. Ludo just captured Star! As quick as i can i followed them. I was to late the portal closed. I made my own portsal and followed them. I tried to see where they are going... the sea? I realised what they are going to do...

I ran to them i took Star and put her aside. I faught Ludo and his monsters i also tried to get her wand but i couldn't. As we ran more to the grass i didnt see all the monsters. Ludo retreated and his monsters. I was so thankful. When i went to Star i didn't find her no i remember why i didn't see the monsters. "NO Star!" I screamed as i jumped into the sea.

I dived in i didn't see her i went up to get air and went back in. She was laying on the sea ground. I dived deep down as quickly as I can i took her and we went up. I didn't want her to see me so i took the sak of her head, made a portal and went away but i still have an eye on her i saw her standing up. But she looked for something it was propely her wand but her wand is right there with a note: hope you are okay...

She looked confused and looked around to see who it was but she poofed up her cloud and she flew away...