Chapter 10 : Going away

STAR: Well... i am still in the hospital i didn't see Tom he didn't even come to see if i am ok but i don't want to see him. Even if he almost wanted to sacrifice himself instead of me... But on the bright side i am going to get my wand on my 14th birthday that is in a few days but let me enjoy the silence but i am hurting everywhere.

I remembered a few things: it was dark i felt pain everywhere i opend my eyes at a winch and saw Tom crying i saw my blood and i saw Tom picking me up with his strong arms... i closed my eyes and opend it up only finding out that i saw nurses a dokter and Tom running with me in a hospital bed and it was dark...

*A FEW DAYS PAST*

I was out the hospital. My mom didn't sent invitations... so i spend my birthday with Ponyhead we went shopping. My mom called me to come get the wand. I was so excited i went with a warnicorn and we ran to the castel we jumped through the door. I was so exited i took the wand and it turned into the coolest wand ever...

 I was so exited i took the wand and it turned into the coolest wand ever

I told my mom that i will get the hang of this and i can handel it... but with in hours i made people scream and i set a huge rainbow of fire. I think my mom saw me because she said she wants to send me somewhere else!!! I thought she is going to send me to a boarding school but she said she has another place in mind...