What I Know So Far

So somehow I didn't die. And I'm god damn glad about it. Me and my bros end up in dorms, saw a dude who is known ask Onyx, kept begging for a girl named Eva. She is the princess of Crystalin, which I heard from a friend named, Ivrette. I learned that this academy is linked to other dimensions and universes. Crazy, I know. What I don't get is why in the world is that dude begging so much for a girl to be with her. I mean, it's true that many guys at my age will start asking girls out but damn. Can't he go for another girl. All he's doing is lowering the chance of him getting someone. Is that how it works in their dimension? Well if it does, well that's f#%ed up. Now with me with a class with a teacher who is a busty women, and Riley is gonna have a bad time to concentrate then. And hearing G-man talk for the 3rd time? That's rare. The last time I ever heard him was in 2063. Well, I better get going now. I'm thankful that I brought my tennis ball cannon with me. For the tennis ball cannon, I just find a rock, wrap the paper around it, set it to the cannon, and let this thing fly. But I also have more things to tell.

So another friend, me and my group made is an elf..not surprising enough since we are in a academy full of them with demons, angels, elves, orks, and all that. Knowing that Eva is the most powerful one of the entire academy AND sitting beside me. Not surprised? Well many guys in that class keep giving me death looks. To be honest, I don't actually care about it. Even though my new elf friend named Elden told me that she is the offspring of the powerful god and goddess. Not even that makes me care ether. I might have a problem about being careless. Not just that but after the class we had to do a task. We had to find some item that 'boost our powers' and the thing is that I don't have anything like that. Until I fell, when I tried to rest a little because I was running for so long, to an underground temple. Wasn't that huge but weird since there was a flame mixed with purple and red. It revealed a face but still couldn't see it much since the flames were covering it. For some reason it went through my body and I blacked out. After that, I didn't know what to do, so I checked my phone to see what time I had to be back. I was gonna be late at that moment. I used arrows that I found to get back up to the surface. I didn't know which way since I went to different directions. Then a voice told me the way. I thought it was my imagination but why would my imagination tell me if I don't even know it, like I make the imagination, it doesn't do it itself. Then I found out that other demons considered this one a failure. His name is Exon. He came from this dimension called The Phantom Dimension. He was a good fighter but it didn't look like luck helped him out. He told me that if a demon is being considered a failure they get banished from their dimension, Which is also their home. Not just that, but if a demon finds a good host, they can boost the host's abilities. Intelligence, strength, sight, stamina, health and bunch more. But the thing I don't understand is why people don't want to do anything if Eva is there because their scared. What I mean is they don't even have the enough guts to sit beside her ether. I just sat there because there's no more seats left. They think if doing something stupid Eva might hate them. Bruh she doesn't even do anything at all. All she do is read a book quietly and doesn't say a word at all. I already knew that this place is a weird kinda hell for me. And all this s#% just for a god damn seat.

And now, I had to do a test. Not a typical original boring test. Like a battle type test for my demon. I had to battle these test dummies with abilities to pass. Well, I did. But I feel Followed since the test. I'm not sure if it's my demon playing me or something but I sense it. Ether way, I have other things to do now. Wish me luck random person who found this. Wish me luck.

Signed,
Jay