13: New Faces

[* 3rd POV *]

"For how long have you guys been in that dimension?" Eva asked. "Long enough to make him puke," Ivrette Said while looking at Jay looking dizzy.

"I'm never, ever, going to underwater again." Jay groaned while he was having trouble standing still. "The activator on the portal malfunctioned? That's rare." Mrs. Slora Said. "What do you think caused the activator to malfunction—" Lex was going to ask but he got cut off by some screaming.

"YOU'RE BACK!! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN JAY-JAY!!" Lisa Yelled while she leaped over to Jay. "Not again—" Jay groaned while he got tackled.

"The possibilities for it to malfunction are very low. In order for it to malfunction and glitch would require to be in extremely bad condition. But the portal was in good condition so it doesn't make any sense." Mrs. Slora Said while Jay was trying to make Lisa let go of him in the background.

"The portal is made out of weatherproof, bulletproof, magic-proof materials so something really, really has to be that strong to make it malfunction." Andrea Said. "CAN YOU LET GO NOW?!" Jay yelled.

Lisa finally let him go out of her grip. "I swear I think you nearly choking me out is much worse than being underwater for hours." Jay Said. "But I just missed you." Lisa Said. Jay looked at her in distress.

"First you wanted to kill me, next help me, next to doing lewd actions to me in class, now you miss me even though I was gone for what? 5 or 6 hours?" Jay Said. Lisa simply nodded her head. "Riley help me plz." Jay Said.

Eva saw Riley grabbing Jay by the arms and dragging him away to the nursery while G-man and Gaven hold Lisa back. "NO, I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!!" Lisa Said. "I rather not to be with someone like her, to be honest," Jay whispered to Riley. That made him chuckle.

[Meanwhile...]

"NO, I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!!" Yelled Lisa. "Damn it." Said every angry voice. The figure saw Jay getting dragged to the nursery. Then the figure walked back to his dorm and closed the door. "OXEN!!" Yelled the figure.

'Oxen' ran to the figure scared while the others were behind Oxen, also scared. "Y-Yes my lord!" Oxen Said. The figure walked up to him in a menacing way. "What was the mission I gave you?" The figure said in a tender voice.

"Umm... T-To make sure t-the target s-stays trapped in that ocean d-dimension?" Oxen stuttered. "THEN WHY IS THE TARGET STILL HERE AND STILL BREATHING?!" The figure shouted in his demonic voice. Oxen stayed silent.

"I'll give you another chance, and if you mess it up, you're no longer welcome to my team or in my protection, Do you understand?" The figure said. Oxen nervously nodded. "Now go."

Oxen immediately got out of the dorm and went to make another plan.

[* Jay POV *]

"How do you feel so far?" Sunni asked me. "I don't feel like my stomach is trying to eat itself anymore," I responded. "That's good." Sunni Said. There was a moment of silence.

"A lot has been happening to you even though it's your first year in this academy." She said. "I know. It's already being a hell of a ride... so far." I Said. "Still thinking about your friend's safety?" Sunni asked me again.

"Well yeah. I got this new demon inside my head. He's been helping me with stuff." I Said. "Does he talk a lot?" She said. "Most of the time. Just me and him planning on what's ahead of us." I Said.

"Okay then. Get some rest and we'll meet up in the morning, kay?" Sunni said. I nodded. "Alright, you're free to go."

I got up and left my dorm.