7: Like Every Other Day.. Things Can Get Interesting (2/2)

No turning back for me, that's for sure. "Okay, if I'm doing this correctly, which I highly doubt I am, we should head west to find the most durable resources." I said. I was at a top of a small mountain, watching the rivers flow. "I suggest to scout the area to make sure that there's no monsters nearby. And if there is, it might be easier know to where they gonna be."
"Sounds like a plan then."

I began walking and looking everywhere. Quiet and stealthy. So far so good. No threat yet. "How was it back at your home?" Exon Said, trying to come up with a conversation. "It's nice. Not too far away from the city and not too close by it." I Said. "What about yours?"

"Well it wasn't quite a place to call peaceful. Many other demons fight, kill, assassinate each other. There wasn't any kinds of rules or anything to stop them from battling each other. So basically, everything and everywhere are just battle grounds." Exon Said. I felt super bad for him. Having a area where you spent most of your life is just a battle ground.

"Honestly, I'm glad that im out of that hellhole anyway."
"Glad to hear that."

I continued to scout the area. Still no sign of monsters. "Maybe if we change directions, we might find some." I Said. I was right.

I heard some kind of weird noises. Like growling and moaning mushed together. I followed the noises just to find something that's gonna stay in my mind for a while.

"Agh, f#%

"Agh, f#%. That's gonna be something that might take forever to come off my mind." I Said grossed out. "Well you gotta do what you gotta do."

I still can't get over it. Especially the white one. It was overkill. There was 17 of them roaming around the area. It looks like they're guarding some kind of riches. "There might be some good loot." I Said. I snuck out to them. They still haven't noticed me yet. They way they sound though. It's creepy and disgusting.

"I need a game plan." I Said in a low tone. "Try to take out the ones away from the horde. So that if they notice you, you don't have to deal with a lot of them at the same time." Exon Said. He's smart.

I nodded to the plan. I walked towards them. One was passing by, which I quickly had to hide behind a huge rock for it to not notice me. A sweat feel from my head. I continued to walk towards the ones away from the horde. I eventually found one.

It was looking away towards the rivers. Without any doubt, I killed it fast and quietly. I continued this for another 6 minutes. There was only 9 left. All of them were together. "This might be tricky."
He was right. How can I kill them all at the same time. I started to look everywhere to find something.

Luckily, I gazed the top to find some upside down spikes from the top of the cave. But downside is that the horde was way too far away from it. I needed them to follow me. "If I only had something to shoot from a long distance." I Said. "Look down." Exon Said.