[52] JUST LIKE LAST YEAR

SQUISHED INTO BILLY'S CAR, Mariella practically sat on Mike. Steve's head rested against her lap. The car moving smoothly as she held an ice pack to his bloodied head. "Nancy?" He whispers, looking to Mike's face which was on the road, he looks to him, furrowing his eyebrows.

Steve groans, bringing his hand to his face. "No, don't touch it," Dustin takes his hand away. Steve looks to him. "Hey, buddy... It's okay. You put up a good fight," Dustin comforts him and Mariella fusses over one of the bandages and moves the ice pack around his head. "He kicked you ass but you put up a fight. You're okay,".

"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for a half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai," Lucas speaks up, staring down at the map he held.

Steve looks around the car, confused. Looking to Dustin who kept shushing him, then to Mariella who lightly pressed the ice pack to his forming bruises, to Mike who stared down at him and then to the front where he sees Max looking back to him. "What's going on?" He mumbles. "Oh, my God!" He panics at the sight of Max steering.

Dustin shushes him again. "Just relax. She's driven before," He comforts.

"Yeah, in a parking lot," Mike jumps in.

Mariella nudges him, glaring. "Not helping," She hisses, keeping the icepack on Steve's forehead.

"It counts," Lucas defends as Steve attempts to lean up.

"They were gonna leave you behind," Dustin pats Steve's shoulder. "I promised that you'd be cool, okay?".

Mariella holds his head down. "You're going to get more hurt," She tells him, shaking her head.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?" Steve panics as Max begins to speed up. "Oh, my God. No! Whoa! Stop the car. Slow down!" He screams.

Mike looks to Dustin in agitation. "I told you he'd freak out!" Mike shouts.

"Stop the car!" Steve screams again.

Mariella smacks Mike. "Stop yelling!" She scolds as she hold Steve's head down.

"Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" Max screams at them, listening to the clamour happening in the backseat.

Lucas looks out the window, panic setting through him. "Oh, wait, that's mount Sinai. Make a left," He points at the windshield, Max looking to him.

"What?" She asks.

"Make a left!" He screams, Max pulling the steering wheel to the left and the car falling down the side of the road. Tires screeching, hitting a sign.

"Oh, my God!" Dustin screams.

Mariella grabs onto Mike with one hand, keeping Steve's ice pack on with the other as her eyes go wide. "I'm not even wearing a seatbelt!" She screeches as she loses grip on the ice pack and it goes flying from her hand, she falls into Mike.

All of them screaming as Max makes abrupt turns down the roads, drifting around. "Max, hurry up and get this over with!" Mike screams, wrapping his arms around Mariella and keeping her close against him to prevent her from flying around the car.

It seems to go on forever, their bodies sliding around the car before Max finally pulls to a stop in an empty field. Steve looking around before screaming out in shock, "Hello!" He yells,  it really knowing why.

"Whoa," Dustin breathes out.

Mike keeps Mariella against him, tightly. "Incredible," He tells Max, a smile on his face.

"I told you," Max holds onto the wheel, staring straight. "Zoomer," She goes on, unbuckling her seatbelt and getting out of the car all do they following and heading to the trunk.