45

And that's when Jungkook woke up.

He gasped and sat up in bed, the moonlight being the only source of light in the bedroom. He realized he was in the bed that accommodated all seven of them in their third floor bedroom. The others immediately woke up from the slight sound Jungkook made.

"You okay, Bubs?" Jimin asked groggily, patting Jungkook's back sleepily.

"I-I had the weirdest dream." Jungkook mumbled, rubbing his forehead. Some of them sat up, giving him curious looks.

"What happened?" Namjoon inquired, raising a brow.

"Um... you guys like...proposed to me." Jungkook blushed, laying back down to bury his face in his pillow.

What he didn't expect was to hear laughter. He frowned and peeked out from his hiding. He glared as they continued to laugh their asses off.

"What's so funny about that?" Jungkook snapped, trying to ignore the pang in his chest. Were they mocking him? Did they never want to get married?

"Kookie, honey, I-" Hoseok started laughing again, smiling down at the boy and ruffling his hair. "You're too cute."

"I don't see how that's cute or funny. I'm gonna get some water or something." Jungkook practically seethed, not-so-carefully climbing over the men's bodies.

He had a deep scowl painted across his face as he approached the door. Were they really making fun of him for something that he genuinely wanted in the future?

"Kook, what're you doing? Come back to bed." Jin's sleepy voice called out.

"No, I don't want to be with you guys right now. Maybe you don't ever want to get married, but I do. And even if I didn't that doesn't give you any right to laugh about it like it's a complete joke. You-"

"Babe, calm down." Namjoon interrupted, holding up his hands.

Bad idea. Really bad idea.

"Calm down?! How can you expect me to calm down when-"

"Baby, look at your finger." Yoongi raised his brows. Jungkook paused and looked down at his hand.

He was wearing the ring.

"You already said yes, you can't get rid of us now." Jimin winked with a chuckle.

"Huh?" Jungkook blinked, staring at the men with confused eyes. The others smiled fondly at his adorably puzzled face.

"We were laughing cause you thought it was a dream." Taehyung said calmly, wide box grin on display.

"We asked you to marry us, you said yes, then you started crying and then you passed out. You've been asleep for about 20 minutes." Jin yawned, his eyes still closed.

"I thought you died. I would've been really pissed cause I paid good money to have that ring made." Yoongi teased with a wink.

"Oh..." Jungkook trailed off. It wasn't a dream. He stared down at the diamond on his finger. This was real, he was actually engaged.

"Oh my God. We're getting married." Jungkook whispered, mainly to himself. He broke out into a smile and without any warning, jumped onto the bed and attacked his fiancés with kisses.

The men smiled and laughed at how happy Jungkook was. They were happy too. Happier than they'd ever been. Jungkook's smiling face soon turned into a panicked one.

"Oh my God. There's so much planning that needs to be done." Jungkook exclaimed, pulling his hair. The others groaned and started to fall back to sleep.

"Where will we get married? When will we get married? Who's gonna marry us?! The food, the clothes-"

"I'll have all that arranged." Yoongi waved him off, eyes closed.

"What?" Jungkook stared at him.

"Perks of being a king. When monarchs get married it's supposed to be a big deal or something. Anyway, forget about the wedding. What we should be planning is the honeymoon cause I am beyond ready to get some of that ass-"

"Don't finish that sentence." Jimin scowled, slapping Yoongi's arm.

"Jealous?" Yoongi winked at the merman.

"No." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Can we just go to sleep?" Taehyung groaned, burying his face in Jin's back to try to block out the bickering.

"Well, we need to decide who gets him first, you know." Yoongi mumured, Jungkook blushing and punching his chest.

"Why do you get to decide- wait, I didn't even say I wanted to do that...stuff yet!" Jungkook huffed.

"You can make your decision after the wedding then." Jin mumbled.

"Whoever goes first has to be really gentle since he's ah, you know." Yoongi announced. Jungkook's entire face was red. Not because of the sex part and him being a virgin. It was more like embarrassment from how he used the word 'gentle'. Does that mean they weren't gentle?

"Shouldn't I get to chose who gets to go first with me?" Jungkook gave Yoongi a pointed look.

"Well, yeah. But if you want to have it easy for your first time, you shouldn't pick me. That's all I know." Yoongi shrugged, holding Jungkook closer.

"I mean, as annoying as he is seeing as he only can think about sex, he's right. If you want to do anything with us Kook, you should go with the softest top here for your first time. I think we all know who that is." Hoseok hummed, all of them turning their heads to the male.

Namjoon stared back, offended.

"I'm not a soft top." He scoffed.

"Right." Jimin snorted.

"How would you even know?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes.

"I have my sources." Jimin shrugged, leaning back.

"We shouldn't even be talking about this, you guys are such...weirdo...nasties." Jungkook squeaked, hiding his red face in Jin's chest.

"That's true." Yoongi shrugged shamelessly.

"We'll worry about it later, let's go to bed now."

Editing: