*_AmBu$h€d_* (Part 2)

Your POV:
Four of them was blocking my way while the other one came to my presence and ordered his men to capture me without even hurting or damaging my body or there will be consequences for them. Two of them was trying to take me from behind and the other two was infront of me while the other one whom I met earlier was watching for the outcome.

They didn't seem to know that I was training for self defences like martial art but that's a good opportunity to teach them a lesson for coming out of nowhere and trying to ambush me while I'm alone. I used my basic techniques to prevent from hurting them and it worked but they were tough and managed to withstand my attacks.

We were fighting for like 30 min. and the other one who was watching us seemed to join in a couple of min. ago as we grew tired of it. I was sweating and already reached my limit. "Ok, since we were fighting for like days here- I started -give it up or face the consequences." I said ready to use my special technique. They were silent for a moment and started attacking once again "ok,you've asked for it, don't tell me that I didn't warn ya' guys." I stated as I was about to use my special, technique a clear blue bubble surrounded my whole body and I was trapped inside of it.

I tried escaping the bubble but it was too hard to destroy it even with my best attack but it didn't even leave a scratch nor a damaged to the bubble. I've already reached my limit from the lack of oxygen inside of it and used up almost all of my stamina to fight this jerks who came out of nowhere and was very tired to even move my body.

I grew tired of it as my knees were falling on its own and my sight started to blurr as I felt dizzy for the moment and noticed that someone was coming from the shadows. Looking upon it there stood two figures coming towards my direction where I was trapped in and felt the other one grinning about my state. My eyelids grew heavier and heavier as I slowly closed my eyes not wanting to know what will happen to me after this situation.