*_SuBmIs$!On_*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
~✩~
Error x Fear (Y/N)

Error's POV
Now that the others have finally left, (Y/N)'s fear was nowhere to be found and to think that I should go look for her in this f*cking castle! Hold on if (Y/N)'s fear was a part of her then maybe she was hiding s o m e w h e r e. . . Bingo. . .

. . . . .For The Meantime. . . . .

Fear (Y/N)'s POV
This is way more scarier than being abused. I hope the others didnt see me but my doppelganger's were already captured by this skele monsters! What should I do? I'm scared. What if I'm next. Sure I was under this table covered in a cloth but I guess all of them left the room already. Better get moving.

"BoO"

"Eep" was the only word that came out and while turning my head to face whoever it was behind me. I was damn scared for shits like this and just turn myself around only to scream at the weird skeleton who was looking at me with his eyes locked to mine ready to kill me at any moment.

"Kyaaaaaaa!!!!!" And after that I fainted

Back to Error's POV
"Kyaaaaaaa!!!!!" (Y/N) screamed while staring at me and just fainted.

Geez was she this scared of how I really look like. This is somehow getting on my nerves good thing I love her. Wait what am I thinking yes I like her but really this isn't the time to be thinking about that now. Oh so now I have to carry her, good, better than playing hide and seek with her all the time. Teleporting us to the anti void, I placed her unconscious body to one of my beanbag and left to get something to eat.

After picking some stuff for her, I went back to the anti void only to see her missing. Looking abruptly to the empty surrounding, I was left thinking about leaving the portal open *facepalm 'why did I ever leave the portal open, this isn't like me anymore'  groaning in annoyance I started looking for her around this hellholle hoping to get this over with and to finally put these annoying duplicates of (Y/N) back to her. 'Argh, how I miss my puppet'

Its been a while since I started looking for her. Like where the heck is she.

"(Y/N)!!!!" I shouted but still I was met with pure silence and its really driving me crazy. I wonder how the others were doing.

. . . . .~Meanwhile~. . . . .

.
.
.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
~✩~
Cross x Affection (Y/N)

Cross POV
'No no no no NO! This cant be happening I want my (Y/N) back!' (T^T) I thought while running away from her.

"Come here boy~" (Y/N) coed from afar while she was trailing from behind me.

"No! Get away from me!"

'(Y/N)'s affection sure was creepy, I mean yeah I love her but seriously I didnt want her to be like this, its creeping me out. But before I can think of anything else Id rather hide myself before she sees me'  I thought while hiding in the corner eyeing her figure to go away. Turning my body to the side that I nearly screamed, she was right in front of me staring at my flustered state.

"Found you babe~" she coed right beside where my nonexistent ear should be and I was abruptly backing away from her until she pulled my skeletal legs dragging me elsewhere I suppose.