*_A Potion?_*

Nightmare's POV

Running some errands along with Error and Cross, (Y/N) said that their ball was on the fifth day of their tournament so we still have time to pay Science a visit for a potion. We forced him to make us a potion even though it was impossible for him to do it so I threatened him a little bit, but maybe I went too hard on him yet he immediately agreed on our task for him and left telling him to finish it before the fifth day. Visiting some random AU's, I ordered Cross to visit outertale and to inform their sans  that (Y/N) will be needing a dress for the upcoming ball and well the only thing why Outer was the one I choose is because of their unique designs on their clothings like galaxies and etc.

I know I was spoiling her, which she didn't know about it, but I wanted her night to be perfect and to be honest I wanted to see her in a gown or whatever. Knowing the others, they probably wanted to see her in a dress to but I can't let that happen. Also now's the time for Error and I to head back to the castle after having some fun at some other AU, you know what I mean don't you.

After being gone for almost 2 days of having fun, we finally returned only to see that (Y/N) was in bad shape having all those bruises around her and most especially on her face. Upon seeing me I know she was quite surprised and said "Welcome back Nightmare and Error, hows the trip?" While rubbing the back of her head. Yanking her arms towards mine, I examined her body and her face but it was not a sever one so I healed her and totally give her a piece of my mind. Yep I yelled at her a couple of times because of it. Saying that it was just an accident, I know something was wrong and those bruises shouldn't be there if it was just a nudge sure there were scratches on her skin as well so I ask whose responsible for this but she refused on telling us.

For now I was the one who conveyed her to school and look at her one last time before leaving to check up on Cross task. Error teleported beside me while informing his reports on how Science was doing his job at his laboratory.

Your POV
The event was finally over and I was still wondering about those 5 males who just came out of nowhere offering a dance whom they just met. Sighing in boredom our class just started and I'm actually not in the mood today. Why do I always get bad luck like encountering Vivian first thing in the morning, arranging our seats for the next grading and I happen to be near those girls and Dexter was confusing me all the time. I really wanted a rest after all that final event. But while thinking about what happened during the ball was making me so spaced out until the teacher strode in while the students scrambled to their proper seats.

"Ok class, before we start our lesson for today, I would like you to meet your new classmates." The teacher announced while gesturing for the student to come in.

I wasn't interested in hearing introductions, but this one caught my attention upon seeing those familiar faces and those handsome- 'wait just wait, no No NO, i-its totally them!' The tension in this room was extremely intense when hearing these girls clamor and it was irritating my ears while the teacher was trying to stop the ladies from shouting. Is this really ok, I mean transfering 5 students in just one room, isn't that a little bit over exaggerating?

Leaving that thoughts aside, I felt as if I was being gazed for a long time as I averted my gaze on them and saw that they were totally staring at me like I was someone they knew, but unlikely for me I didn't know these handsome fellows and fixated my sight on Dexter who was staring back at me with confusion plastered on his face.

"Hi, I'm Ki- the other male nudge his elbow at the one who was speaking and continued afterwards -K-Kyle, the name was Kyle"

"Daniel"

"Hance, Axe to meet ya"

Wait this guy might have ring one of my thoughts when using a pun AXE like Horror do. Well they do have a little bit of similarities but maybe I was over thinking about it.

"Erric, nice to meet you"

"Nathan, pleasure to be here"

After their introductions, that Nathan guy whispered something to Ma'am Velany while she was only nodding her head understanding the situation. Done with their discussions Ma'am Velany once again rearranged our seating arrangement and apparently I was cornered by these five men including Dexter because he refused to seat elsewhere other than being near me. Nathan was at my left side, while Dex was at my right side, Criss was behind me along with Erric behind Nathan and in front of me was, Kyle sitting right beside him was Hance and Daniel.

This weird arrangement was almost being the center of attraction in class and it was heck uncomfortable. After being in that seat for at least 2 hours the bell finally rang informing all students that it was time for our recess. I was the first student to be out of that intensifying room and went to the rooftop, I didn't bother waiting for Dex because I knew that he would come here anyway. Inhaling the sweet fragrance of the air, it was calming my inner self and was also enjoying the view without any trouble yet I spoke so soon and heard a bunch of footsteps approaching so I turn around only to see what I wasn't expecting. Vivian and those girls were quite annoyed that I get to sit along with those new students and I can tell that they were jealous. It wasn't actually my fault that they're so attached to me and I don't know why they would want to sit with me. Demanding to stay away from them, I really don't care about it anyway and I'm not interested in making any more trouble with them so I just left them at the rooftop and find myself a peaceful spot for the meantime. I was always dozing off whenever the surrounding I'm in was so peaceful and didn't noticed the time so I was in deep sleep for now.

Reminder before we continue:

Nightmare           -          Nathan
Error                     -          Erric
Cross                     -          Criss
Horror                  -          Hance
Dust                       -          Daniel
Killer                     -          Kyle
Edgy                      -          Edge
Cherry                  -          Charlie

For the mean time those are their respective names during schools or rather them going to school and to mind you that I got their names according to the first letter of their names if your a bit confused about it but if ever that you didn't like the name then don't hesitate to comment down below for your suggestions. Thank you for reading.

Mata ne 🤗

~~~~~\\\\\\\~~~^~~~\\\\\\\\~~~~~