*_ MoV!Ng On_*

Your POV
We finally reached to my appartment and was about to tell them that no one should go to my room except for the living room and the kitchen. They all nodded and begin with what their doing to my stuffs while I went to my room excitedly. Meanwhile when I was packing up my things, a picture was hidden beneath my pillow and saw a figure of me along with my parents since I was 5 years old. Flashback memories were gathering in my head as I was depressed  of the memory about my parents abandoning a mere child such as myself in the orphan with the other kids.

I felt a great sensation coming to my room but just shrugged about it and returned my attention on the photo I was holding. I was about to cry when suddenly someone or maybe my imagination asked me something about my parents like, "What happened to them?", I sigh heavily letting my stress out and replied "Dunno,maybe there out there looking for a place far away from me" not even bothering to look at where the voice even came from. "I see,it must have been hard for you to deal with it." They replied again until realization hit me and suddenly put the photo away looking at NM himself. "W-wha-  N-n-Nightmare!?, W-what are you d-doing here?" I ask surprisingly backing a little bit from him.

"Well, the gang and I were almost done cleaning up and packed up all of your things and you're the only one whom were waiting for, so I teleported to your room to check on you even if were not allowed to."

"Oh, sorry bou't that"

"Its ok (Y/N), plus I've already paid up your rent at the apartment"

"W-what y-you s-shouldn't have, plus I've already decided to look for a work to pay my rent you know."

"Hmmm,perhaps maybe you should work for me to repay me instead"

"What!? But I thought you said- hmmm fine! But Im still working"

"Hahaha,uhhh No"

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because- he paused for awhile approaching me and lifting my head using his hand(?) to make me look straight into his glowing eye -I don't want you to stress yourself too much after work and your beautiful enough to ruin it."

'Was that even a compliment?' I thought to myself as I felt my face blushing at the compliment he said and covered my face with my hands shutting my eyes closed. Until his voice snap me out from my blushing state saying "You know your blushing too much this days, its kin'da cute though" NM teased.

"N-no I'm not, I-its just hot in here, y-yeah that's why"

'Damn, am I really blushing that hard? I really need to control myself from blushing,this is not me anymore. Think (Y/N) think,their just my friends, yeah were only friends.' I said to myself determined about it.

While I opened up my eyes to see NM!!! Was already in front of me staring so closely to my tomato like face and felt myself burning red right now (was that even possible? meh- Author-chan) and suddenly stood up from where I was and run through the door leaving NM dumbfounded, yelling something like "I CAN'T!!! I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!"